Too early Arizona post

zchurch74

Reaction score
We need to keep this intensity and mirror the KC game next week. If we play this well AZ has no chance. Win or lose, we look damn good vs KC. I can only imagine if we were 100% healthy.

If we pull this game out vs KC, we need to rest our guys and get healthy for the playoffs. We can’t afford any more injuries.

But most importantly we cannot come out soft and just plan on rolling over AZ. This will be their SB. The Niners already stopped us from clinching, we don’t need AZ ending our season.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Do we know the schedule for Sunday?

I think the Hawks play late game, which means they will know if they are already the 5th seed before kickoff, right?

OP
OP
zchurch74

zchurch74

Reaction score
I thought I saw 3:00 but not sure what time zone that was

OP
OP
zchurch74

zchurch74

Reaction score
I thought I saw 3:00 but not sure what time zone that was

mort

Reaction score
1:25 pst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncle Si

Reaction score
mort":207f38k3 said:

im an idiot.

My question should've been if the Eagles or Vikings games were early or late

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2rska5is said:
mort":2rska5is said:

im an idiot.

Only the Vikings game is relevant now.

Vikings play the Bears at the same time, so we won’t know ahead of time whether the Seahawks solidify the 5th seed.

If Seahawks win/tie or the Vikings lose, then the Seahawks get the 5th seed.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
hawknation2018":254trcau said:
Uncle Si":254trcau said:
mort":254trcau said:

im an idiot.

Only the Vikings game is relevant now.

Vikings play the Bears at the same time, so we won’t know ahead of time whether the Seahawks solidify the 5th seed.

If Seahawks win/tie or the Vikings lose, then the Seahawks get the 5th seed.

Got it..

Thanks

chris98251

Reaction score
Yes it is too early, enjoy a fantastic win that most thought was impossible based on the prediction thread.

Polaris

Reaction score
All NFL games with playoff implications are slotted to the late slot (1pm PST). That means that no team with a playoff chance can know if it's valid before they kick off. This is traditional for week 17.

SlickRick

Reaction score
chris98251":3rms1ea1 said:
Yes it is too early, enjoy a fantastic win that most thought was impossible based on the prediction thread.

Cosign & spot on

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Bruce "This is our house" Arians clearly owned us but this is not the same Cardinal team that dominated in Seattle.

Even The year the Hawks won the Super Bowl their only home loss was that 17-10 game we lost on a weird interception. Arians is gone -- Wilks is a dear in headlights

Mad Dog

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1kfz8jrm said:
He did not own us. They won last year because of a missed field goal. We have owned them in Arizona. Meh

Well Arians with Palmer never lost in Seattle. So they did own us at home. We did tend to beat them in Arizona so it was kind of even overall.

But that's all water under the bridge. No Palmer. No Arians. Just a team going through the motions right now knowing their coach is done, their season is done and they can't even spoil the playoffs for us.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Agree to disagree, they didn't own anything. Both teams got beat a few years in a row, Hawks haven't lost in Arizona for years. That's not owning anyone by either team. Just a strange split where the home team keeps losing.
Screw Arians, one of the most overrated coaches of all time.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1lqxc7bb said:
He did not own us. They won last year because of a missed field goal. We have owned them in Arizona. Meh

In our best 5 years in history Arizona beat us 4 times in 5 years at home. They definitely owned us HERE, including giving our best team ever it's only home loss in 10 games that year.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
The thing that ticked me off the most was Arians addressing the team after their Week 16 game saying they were going into "their house" and they ended up with the win vs him having to eat his words. I know Arians is gone but that still leaves a bitter taste for me.