MON-STAR

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Chris Carson! Look at his last 3 td runs! There has been nothing that was going to stop him from scoring. He has been a man possessed! He also has become the Hawks first 1k rusher since the Lynch era. He is MON-STAR!

sutz

Reaction score
Beast Mode 2.0. Never gives up, never goes down without a fight. :2thumbs:

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
sutz":2m3dctmp said:
Beast Mode 2.0. Never gives up, never goes down without a fight. :2thumbs:

He runs a lot more like Manimal 1.0

chris98251

Reaction score
He's bigger and faster, but look at some Old Marcus Allen film.

SlickRick

Reaction score
Carson is Legit, gave russ a running game again & opens up the passing. Carson is great

OP
OP
BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Reaction score
I’m sorry, I’m bumping my own topic, but Carson PLOWED two defenders into the end zone! Go back and watch it. He is the real deal. I’m on cloud nine!

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
He pushes men that have 100lbs on him out of his way and into the end zone. Unreal

sutz

Reaction score
I loved that story they told about him in college. Apparently, he was a bit of a finesse runner in college until one of his teammates said to him, "Dude, you squat over 600 pounds! How come you never run over guys." Carson took that to heart, and the rest is history. You could definitely see that strength in play last night. Both of his TDs were far from uncontested. He was dragging people, running over people, and driving would be tacklers back.

KC knew we were coming and tried to stop our running game. We still put over 200 yards on them.