Seahawks orgainization

LTH

Reaction score
This season was an organizational success from Carroll and his coaching staff, to Schneider, to the scouting dept, to the trainers and medical staff to the equipment guys... This is a class A organization from top to bottom... very few organizations could pull this off with the turnaround this team has gone through! No matter what happens from now on thiss season is a total success in my opinion... I firmly believe this team is going to the SB!

LTH

SlickRick

Reaction score
This thread ..... is nothing but .... Faxx !!! Love the direction the Seahawks are trending too LTH

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Agreed. I will thank them because none of them, Carroll/Schneider will ever get the credit they deserve in this league.

Decimation

Reaction score
We will beat Dallas.

The Saints will be our road block.

We will beat the Bears in the NFC Championship by luck.

Then we will get our second ring.

I’m probably overconfident, but I feel great about this team. I believe they can get it done. The Giants did it at 9-7, so why not us?

evergreen

Reaction score
I got that “why not us?” On a shirt. We look legit. Incredible job by Pete easily coach of the year.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
evergreen":180fy9ym said:
I got that “why not us?” On a shirt. We look legit. Incredible job by Pete easily coach of the year.

Sadly no chance, going from 9 wins to 10 (even though he overcame a lot) isn't going to impress the voters.

Latest posts