I Never Had Any doubt!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
LIES!!! LOL

I was a scared little mouse for much of the game. Even though I predicted a win, I was very intimidated by Mahomes and that high octane offense. They didn’t disappoint. But who also didn’t disappoint was Wilson, Baldwin and so on.

This team never seizes to amaze me.

Threedee

Reaction score
Aros":8yib4krn said:
LIES!!! LOL

I was a scared little mouse for much of the game. Even though I predicted a win, I was very intimidated by Mahomes and that high octane offense. They didn’t disappoint. But who also didn’t disappoint was Wilson, Baldwin and so on.

You should let this team seize you on occasions.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I was totally confident from start to finish, other than when Kansas City appeared to possibly be making a come back in the 4th... Possible moment of doubt, but I didn't allow that to take me over.... Great Win!!! :irishdrinkers:

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Came across so many cocky Chiefs fans in the past week. It was kind of unreal lol. Some claiming Russ can’t hold Mahomes strap, how they’ll beat us just like they beat the Ravens. My favorite ones were those who looked at the stats to somehow suggest the defense would get abused

I tried to explain to them that Russ + Carroll rarely get blown out. That Carroll would have a great game plan. And that this team is just different in prime time games, at home. That, and Russ would want to prove himself against the new hotshot. It never fails. Same scenario with Deshaun Watson and Carson Wentz last year

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
Fantastic early Xmas present!

So, do y'all put your 12 flags up now? When does the flag go up on the Space Needle?

GO SEAHAWKS, and Happy Christmas, everyone! I'm off to the local pub for dinner now (Xmas Eve here)...

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Aros":i0doy76b said:
LIES!!! LOL

i was Buzzed and acting like a fool for the whole game enjoying the moments! It was the funnest game this year and we beat there asses fair with no excuses!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm not surprised we won, big wins like this on prime time happen a lot. I was surprised how well they held down that offense of KC in the first half 10 points and Mahomes did very little.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
On a side note.....Are you still 4 miles away from Sharmaine????

It was a well played game. Our defense showed up for most of the game. I guess they were all awake?? LOL

Latest posts