Pete Extended

Vaclav44

Reaction score
Just saw on NFL.com that the Hawks have signed Coach Pete to an extension through the 2021 season. Excellent news!

It was just a banner, no linky thing for this... yet!

MrThortan

Reaction score
Extended through the 2021 season. He earned it this year. I had some early doubts and concerns, but he really proved he has a lot of coaching ability left.

kidhawk

Reaction score
IIRC last time Pete got extended John didnas well but we didn’t hear about it until months later. Hopefully that’s the case here as well

warden

Reaction score
A lot of posters here wanted him to be fired earlier this year

warden

Reaction score
Great move by the Seahawks, lock down Pete Carroll for the next three years while they sort out their ownership issues

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Pete should be coach of the year this year. What hes done with a lot of turnover with rebuilding this teams identity proves hes still got it. Love that he will be here for a while.

James in PA

Reaction score
Highest paid coach in the league. Well deserved!

GO HAWKS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Really stoked to hear this today. This Xmas season gets better all the time. At least an extra week of Seahawks football. At least an extra 2 years of Pete Carroll. I'm hoping that's enough time for him to get Ring number 2. One more stud in the secondary would be nice. A replacement for KJ Wright. And another pass rusher to complement Frank. And that big WR to go with Lockett, Baldwin, and Moore.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
giphy.gif