Seahawk mind set

LTH

Reaction score
I rarely listen to the national media because they just see things from this generic and obvious view points as well as ones that are ridiculous. most of our local reporters don't really see what REALLY makes this team go. we've seen what makes the Seahawks, the Seahawks and a large part of it is the MIND SET this team is in...Its the mind set that Carroll teaches his players... its not just a football thing its a life thing and I think its widely misunderstood by most. Certainly the national media completely misses it! It seems that most of the local reporters miss it as well... as well probably most of the fans..

That's why I am always so optimistic about the Seahawks because they have something that no other team really has and I dont really know how to verbalize it other than a life style mind set that the whole organization has! You can see it when you listen to Angry Doug talk, how he articulates adversity... you can see it in the players charity organizations it has Carroll's philosophy written all over it..

So yeah because of this mind set there is nobody who is going to stop the Seahawks but the Seahawks...

I love this team and there is no doubt in my mind, nor their minds they are going all the way... simply, because they are doing the work to do it, and the most important part they believe they will make it happen with no question..

Do you?

LTH

nwHawk

Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY! And long live P.G.A.

Latest posts