What time slot do you think we will get for Playoffs?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm just curious what everyone's thoughts are on which time slot we will get, assuming it will be At Dallas for our playoff game. I think it will be the Saturday night game, mainly because it's at Dallas. Just feels like it would be the best time slot for our games, and the media loves them some Cowboys. No way of knowing what the matchups will be for sure for all 4 playoff games yet, but I was curious to hear people's thoughts on the subject :irishdrinkers:
Really hoping we do get that Saturday night slot.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Lemme think out loud a second here....Hmmm...most coverage....Golfers done golfing, Tanners done tanning in Alaska, Sight seers done doing what it is that they do, betting done in Vegas...it will be a night game. So they can bet more again and again in Vegas. Yep, you be correct.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
assuming it's #5 Seattle @ #4 Dallas, the 5 at 4 NFC matchup has in recent years always been the late Sunday game. I don't believe that's set in stone but probably a set format they follow barring any unusual schedule requirements.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Going up to Canada to hang out w/friends that weekend, for selfish reasons, just hoping Saturday night. But, I could easily see if being the Sunday afternoon game. I still think it will be the Saturday night game, the league would crumble to the ground if they didn't have their precious Cowboys on that prime time slot.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1trwij9z said:
assuming it's #5 Seattle @ #4 Dallas, the 5 at 4 NFC matchup has in recent years always been the late Sunday game. I don't believe that's set in stone but probably a set format they follow barring any unusual schedule requirements.

True this...^^^^^^

I checked last years schedule and it showed 5 seed playing on Sunday late.

https://nflspinzone.com/2017/12/31/nfl- ... ard-round/

Same thing on the previous season. Sorry man.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hey, they're in the playoffs, I don't care if they play on Tuesday :irishdrinkers:
But yeah, starting to think you're right about the late Sunday game. I'm sure it will be announced right after our WIN on Sunday at the stadium.

Rat

Reaction score
I think they'd make it one of the late slots if it's the Cowboys, one of the early ones if it's the Bears.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Rat":3hve2p9p said:
I think they'd make it one of the late slots if it's the Cowboys, one of the early ones if it's the Bears.

I could see Bears-Seahawks being the early Saturday game. Will depend a bit on the AFC games but figure Dallas is locked in at the afternoon Sunday games.

OpHawk

Reaction score
Anything but the the Sunday early game please

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
Saturday night. None of the rest of the probable matchups look much like “Saturday night” to me.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Against the Cowboys...the Saturday or Sunday Late game. I have to go to CES that Sunday so I booked the earliest flight which gets me there at 1030am...it better not be the early game on Sunday.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I've already accepted that we are not just going to play Dallas. Oh man there are going to be some ridiculous home town calls in this game :roll:

253hawk

Reaction score
Dallas? Definitely Sunday @1:40 with Buck and Aikman on FOX.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
The league will do whatever it takes to get Dallas into prime time. That would mean the late game on Saturday.

Steve2222

Reaction score
The Sunday late game is the pseudo playoff matchup of the week. A Dallas home game will always get that spot. We’ll have Joe and Troy on the call.