Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Cardinals @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Gratefully we don't have to be on pins and needles hoping to secure a playoff berth by trying to beat a bad but potentially dangerous division rival. But we do want to win for obvious reasons including finishing with double digit wins for the regular season and securing the 5 seed which almost certainly means facing Dallas instead of Chicago in Wild Card weekend.

So there's still plenty to play for, including sustaining momentum to carry into the post season. While the Cardinals may play over the heads a bit (think how the 49ers played us in their house, wanting so badly to give us a L) I am not really worried about the outcome in this one.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Cardinals 13

Aros' Fearless Record: 13-2

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This Hawks team is focused and won't be looking past the Cards at all. I suspect we pound the rock all day long and take this one 26-16, with a late garbage time TD for the Cards. And this could very well be the last time we ever see the legend Fitzgerald. My favorite non-Hawks player. Sucks he played for them his entire career.

Gonna' be a long day for the Rook too. And people freak out because we don't win by 4 touchdowns :lol:

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
That score looks about right to me. I think with a younger team carrying forward some good momentum into the playoffs is important. Cards keep it close in the first half, Hawks run the ball effectively and pull away in the second half as the Cards start thinking about tee times the following week.

Atradees

Reaction score
Cant see losing this one. Even if we shuffle the Oline. I think we go conservative. Run run run.

Defense scores points and feasts. SeaB misses two FG or tackles.

24 to Seven Hawks.

Eight and Seven to date.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Defense can make a statement this week. But I don't think they will.

We still win because of an efficient offense, even if not as prolific as we'd like. It will have some people worried for our first playoff game.

26-19 Hawks

HawkDabz

Reaction score
Don't forget Cards probably want to lose to make sure they get the number 1 pick.

38-7 Seahawks in a blowout

sdog1981

Reaction score
On a non-prediction note, I think this is Aros's best record for picks.

HawkGA

Reaction score
HawkDabz":39stouy6 said:
Don't forget Cards probably want to lose to make sure they get the number 1 pick.

38-7 Seahawks in a blowout

Probably not their motivation, but with their coach expected to be fired, I could see them mailing it in . . . or playing lights out. But I'm guessing mailing it in.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Hawks 35-14. PC pulls the reins back in the 4q and let’s the backups play.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Arizona is truly a dismal team. Last place offensively in both rushing and passing yards per game. Last place in scoring. Middle of the road defense that is last place against the run.

I had some nerves about the game @SF. They have a decent core of players and are basically a middle of the road team without a starting QB and some injury issues.

Arizona on the other hand has not much of any of that.

Assuming we don't rest too many players due to various injuries as pete has said he doesn't believe in, we have no excuses for not handily beating this team.

23-9 is my prediction, only going to 23 points because we should be able to run the ball and shorten this game.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Well I've been wrong 2 weeks in a row. I'm okay with that last week. Cards are awful but will try to finish string. Closer than it should be 24-20 Hawks.

YTD: 13-2

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Aros":1x3ve0wg said:
Gratefully we don't have to be on pins and needles hoping to secure a playoff berth by trying to beat a bad but potentially dangerous division rival. But we do want to win for obvious reasons including finishing with double digit wins for the regular season and securing the 5 seed which almost certainly means facing Dallas instead of Chicago in Wild Card weekend.

So there's still plenty to play for, including sustaining momentum to carry into the post season. While the Cardinals may play over the heads a bit (think how the 49ers played us in their house, wanting so badly to give us a L) I am not really worried about the outcome in this one.

Hawks 37

Cards 17

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":27rwcdus said:

LOL, I think the Referees wanted a Seahawks loss to Whiners even more than Richard Sherman did.

I think Pete wants to finish the regular season on a high note.
Seahawks 34, Cardinals 13.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Secure the 5th spot. Hawks win 28-6. Davis get over a hundred yards rushing.

My record 2-1