Seattle's 2019 opponents set.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
seabowl":31qxdcqa said:
Hello 10am. Ughhh

Hopefully some games like vs the Eagles or Steelers are considered marquee matchups and can be night games or in the last after time slot.
At any rate, the team actually went 2-0 in that time slot, 3 if you include the UK game

sutz

Reaction score
seabowl":37o7qru9 said:
Hello 10am. Ughhh
Yeah, but CLE, PIT, CAR, ATL, PHI is a fairly beatable list of teams. :mrgreen:

Not to mention, a couple of them might be night games. I just hope we don't have any of these as a Thur road game.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Is anyone else sick of playing Carolina? I just hate that whole team from top to bottom.

NukePack

Reaction score
BubbaGump":sy2o0701 said:
Is anyone else sick of playing Carolina? I just hate that whole team from top to bottom.
As it affords me and my son the opportunity to watch the Hawks in person a lot lately, no! Plus, beating Cam is sweet

Polaris

Reaction score
seabowl":3ssebq5o said:
Hello 10am. Ughhh

I suspect the Pittsburgh and Philadelphia games will be prime-time games at the very least (at least initially).

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Hold the phone. I'm confused, what happened to NFC teams hosting AFC teams back to back? It was always 8 years before an NFC vs AFC match switched home and away. The Hawks should be hosting Pittsburgh and Cleveland and playing at Cincinnati and Baltimore. Go back and look at the Hawks schedule vs the AFC North in the 2007, 2011, and 2015 seasons. What am I missing here? Something isn't adding up.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":dftash4b said:
Hold the phone. I'm confused, what happened to NFC teams hosting AFC teams back to back? It was always 8 years before an NFC vs AFC match switched home and away. The Hawks should be hosting Pittsburgh and Cleveland and playing at Cincinnati and Baltimore. Go back and look at the Hawks schedule vs the AFC North in the 2007, 2011, and 2015 seasons. What am I missing here? Something isn't adding up.
The Stealers don’t like playing here, so they don’t have to. 8)

SlickRick

Reaction score
red grenadine":10eay87w said:
Might as well put the Panthers in the division with how often we play them

This wins the thread, every dam-n year we play them. Why do they love seeing cam taking Ls by Seattle's hand ? Did the NFC West adopt them wow smh

getnasty

Reaction score
That's a tough schedule, gonna need to get off to a better start next year if we're gonna make the playoffs

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
getnasty":emg13gfb said:
That's a tough schedule, gonna need to get off to a better start next year if we're gonna make the playoffs
Agreed. Hopefully we won’t spot the league 2 games at the beginning of the year.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Heck, Cleveland, Carolina, and Atlanta are on my radar. Not sure which ones if any. Depends on the timing and my schedule. If I made it thru Detroit, I can make it anywhere.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":3n6jqrn0 said:

I think they have it right. Hawks hosted Pittsbugh and Cleveland in 2015

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":2qu2k4iz said:
Thepeelsessions":2qu2k4iz said:

I think they have it right. Hawks hosted Pittsbugh and Cleveland in 2015
Yeah, and they should host Pittsburgh and Cleveland next year, too. They played in Pittsburgh and Cleveland in 2007 and 2011, and hosted Cincinnati and Baltimore those seasons. For as long as I can remember, the NFC vs AFC regular season matchups switch fields every 8 years.

James in PA

Reaction score
So sick of @ Carolina!!

At least no Green Bay for once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madrid Hawk

Reaction score
First thing I did was to check if Carolina was on the list. And yep.

Latest posts