Cowboys Are The Epitome Of Paper Tigers

Cyrus12

Reaction score
But yet I have a bad feeling playing against mericas team on their turf with their refs....

iigakusei

Reaction score
I think we match up pretty evenly with them. Should be a tight close game. But who would you rather have with the game on the line Russ or Dak?

evergreen

Reaction score
They are +15 and we are +81 in point differential. As for defense we give up the fourth most in NFC and they are 2nd. We play up or down to our opponents. They got the number one rusher and we are the number one rushing team and ball control team. They got home field but we’ve won tough games there before. Should be a classic game. It’s right there for Russell. Just get hot right now and look out.

Wartooth

Reaction score
We have a much better QB...
Their defense has improved.
Refs stay out of it, we win this one!

hawknation2018

Reaction score
They’re alright. They have three elite defenders: Demarcus Lawrence, Byron Jones, and Jaylon Jones. Basically, one at each level of their defense.

I’m not too impressed with the rest of the Cowboys LBs and safeties. I think the middle of the field is there for the taking on play action.

Ezekiel Elliott is the NFL’s rushing champion. He’s a handful. The defense did a nice job against him in the first matchup. It helped that the Cowboys play calling was so bad in that game. He’s not the super quick and elusive type of back that has given the Seahawks so many problems this season.

Amari Cooper is a really good receiver. Justin Coleman is our best matchup against him.

Zach Martin and Tyron Smith are great linemen, but they’re also dealing with injuries. The rest of their line, not so good.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Wartooth":qt0kg2b3 said:
We have a much better QB...
Their defense has improved.
Refs stay out of it, we win this one!
While their defensive line is very good, the secondary has holes and is very beatable.
Their defense looked like dookie against an Eli Manning led offense. 35 points bad.

I don’t fear the Cowboys team, I do fear their penalty flag defense and penalty flag offense. (See the zebras that called the Saints @ *allas game a few weeks back).

Would like to Seattle jump on em early and put their foot on cowboys throats to take the zebras out of the equation.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I’m not going to hold the Giants game against them. Dak still played well, I’ll give him credit for that

Divisional matchups are tough. I never expect gimmes no matter how bad the Cards or Niners are. The Jeff Fisher Rams used to give us headaches

That said, I don’t want to be overconfident, their defense is very talented. Their pass rush can definitely get home. But I think our running game will just be too much for 60 minutes. We’re not a finesse team like the Saints, we won’t be punked physically. And Russ isn’t a statue like Brees. We may not be the number 1 offense but we’re a tough offense to prepare for and defend:

1. The Read option
2. The Scramble Drill
3. The Deep ball
4. The Power Running Game

We’ll see what happens

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Our running game will neutralize there defense. They will not be an easy win be any means but Russell versus Dak? Come on man. Not even fair.

Now the key for the Cowboys is always if Zeke gets 25 carries or more. If he does, and goes over the century mark their chances of winning is sky high.

Limit that dude and it's on to New Orleans baby!

hawknation2018

Reaction score
White Tigers
[tweet]https://twitter.com/clarencehilljr/status/1079553588291137537[/tweet]

northseahawk

Reaction score
hawknation2018":1xc0ag94 said:
White Tigers

12s should wear their neon greens

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I wouldn't underestimate their Defense... Leighton Vander Esch is pretty explosive and could cause us issues... There's a number of Players on Defense that could make it a tough game for us, if we're not on top of it... Not as concerned about their Offense... However, they're at home and it isn't going to be an easy game for us....

hawknation2018

Reaction score
northseahawk":2mujkrlj said:
hawknation2018":2mujkrlj said:
White Tigers

12s should wear their neon greens

Those things actually grew on me. I wouldn’t be disappointed if they went with the action green look.

chris98251

Reaction score
What we need to do is get in their heads, Cowboys implode when they have adversity, always have, they have that cocky mentality even with Bryant not there, always have had it.

Take their heads out of the game and more on what's not fair to them and it's a big advantage.

They key is will the Refs let the game be played, will be interested to know the penalties called by the crew thats assigned that game.

getnasty

Reaction score
The Cowboys are a good football team, they remind me a lot of us to be honest. good defense, run the ball, play action, moblie quarterback. In the first match we couldn't run the ball while the ran the ball real well. The big key was we won the turnover battle 3-0, not so sure were that lucky again and think it comes down to some Russell magic in the end.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
getnasty":2q9gl41s said:
The Cowboys are a good football team, they remind me a lot of us to be honest. good defense, run the ball, play action, moblie quarterback. In the first match we couldn't run the ball while the ran the ball real well. The big key was we won the turnover battle 3-0, not so sure were that lucky again and think it comes down to some Russell magic in the end.
????
Carson has 102 yards and a TD. I’m pretty sure Baldwin and KJ didn’t play in that game as well.

Dak Prescott is a human turnover machine if you have constant pressure on him, he starts seeing ghosts even when there isn’t pressure if you hit him early and often.