J.R. Sweezy & D.J. Fluker

HoldYourHawk

Reaction score
By all account's Seattle needs these two to be healthy and performing at a high level to make a deep run in the playoffs. The offensive line looked like a mess today, missing multiple assignments and allowing 5 or 6 sacks, in large part due to the reshuffling so late in the season.

I've seen reports that Pete held them out to preserve their health for the playoffs, not sure how substantial those reports are though.

GO HAWKS!

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Carroll said Fluker could have played today. Sweezy has a foot injury that normally requires three to four weeks of rest, but they are hoping he will be healthy enough to play.

SlickRick

Reaction score
Pocic is not the answer, he needs to be cut. I fear for russ everytime he is inserted into the o line

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
SlickRick":1iiil5so said:
Pocic is not the answer, he needs to be cut. I fear for russ everytime he is inserted into the o line

I am sure Pocic is thinking "I don't know what everybody is talking about; They really didn't seem to be bring much pressure at all.....Heck, most plays I didn't even see anybody to block so I just went over and hung out with Duane."

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
We need at least one of them, if not both. The line yesterday looked like our first two games of the season. Losing nearly half your line is always going to be a problem in the NFL. We have very little depth on the line, we really need Fluker and Sweezy. I'm hoping that Sweezy can play next week.

kf3339

Reaction score
I believe that the availability of these two will go along way to determine our game success on Saturday and beyond in the playoffs this season.

The Breh

Reaction score
Shocking.
Our Oline for the first 2 weeks without those 2 was trash.
Was dominant every week after they both played.
Had neither yesterday and back to trash.
Captain obvious is upset you stole his gig :141847_bnono:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Sounds like Sweezy is doubtful but Fluker is a go and will practice this week. The worse news is that with Sweezy being out, more Pocic. Pocic is trash and the weakest link of the OL.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3kxwgtqm said:
Sounds like Sweezy is doubtful but Fluker is a go and will practice this week. The worse news is that with Sweezy being out, more Pocic. Pocic is trash and the weakest link of the OL.
What sucks is, if Pocic starts again, he maybe the reason Seattle may get knocked out of the playoffs!!!

SMH!!!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1hz374e9 said:

Fluker could have played last Sunday, so we know he is playing in Dallas. Sweezy can start, but he cannot get his ankle stressed in any way. Our team is "thin" when it comes to good "back-ups".

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
If I am the Cowboys I am hoping Pocic plays cause that is easy money sacks cause Pocic is straight trash, homie (Randy Moss reference)!