Pro assessment of Wagner

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Sean Lee

"I have an immense amount of respect for Bobby," Lee said. "He's been one of the best in the game. He's a Hall of Fame-type linebacker the way he plays, the type of speed, instincts, intelligence he plays with, he's as good as you'll find. He's a guy I like to watch tape of in the offseason and try to steal some stuff. A ton of respect for him, a great guy, a great leader and an unbelievable player."

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas ... tt-stadium

sutz

Reaction score
Well, yeah....

We have kind of known that for years here in Seattle.

:mrgreen:

Palmegranite

Reaction score
My take is that Bobby Wagner was singlehandedly responsible for keeping last night's game from being an embarrassing loss at the hands of the Cardinals.

He was everywhere on the field, constantly sticking his finger into the (unusually) porous defensive dike.

He's so freakin' good!

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Porous defense? They gave up less than 200 yards and 1 offensive td. Bobby has been mvp level this year and most definitely the leader of this defense.

sutz

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":jya356mn said:
Porous defense? They gave up less than 200 yards and 1 offensive td. Bobby has been mvp level this year and most definitely the leader of this defense.
IKR? The D spent the whole day defending short fields because of our crap ST performance.