Will Earl Thomas be at the playoff game?

MO Hawk

Reaction score
Will Earl be there and where? Haven't heard a thing about him the past 2 months. Wonder what he's been doing during the recovery process? Wish him the best whatever he does. Thanks for some great memories Earl.

Followthelegion

Reaction score
I can't believe he will be in attendance with the Seahawks.

Whether he decides to turn up with a Cowboys t shirt on is more of a question

Seymour

Reaction score
Yes, thanks for the memories Earl, but unfortunately Earl is making the choice to fly solo with his last farewell salute he gave to Pete and the Seahawks. If that is the last we hear from Earl then that is all on him for the way he acted in his last year.

To answer your question...NO!!! Earl is gone. Why would he come back now even if he could? Aint happenin'. He wants his last contract after rehab., not "more abuse from the shit birds".

OP
OP
M

MO Hawk

Reaction score
Seymore, I agree with all you said. I agree that he wouldn't be on our sideline since he hasn't been seen after the injury. This could be the game he reappears, but not on our sideline. I hope the last we see of him wasn't his hand gesture or him standing on an opponent sideline while still being paid by us. Those two things might cost him the ring of honor or raising the 12 flag someday.

Still I wonder if he will be there and if so where?

Seymour

Reaction score
If Earl isn't "all in" (which he clearly is not), why would anybody want him there being a distraction? Kam is there helping out. He is the kind of leader you want helping out the young uns'....good enough.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Followthelegion":1rxxf5et said:
I can't believe he will be in attendance with the Seahawks.

Whether he decides to turn up with a Cowboys t shirt on is more of a question

I was thinking the same thing. If he shows up, it might be in an Emmitt Smith jersey.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Would be kind of funny if we go all the way and win a SB that he'd get a ring. Wonder what he'd say about that second ring lol.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Seymour":5abns0qx said:
Yes, thanks for the memories Earl, but unfortunately Earl is making the choice to fly solo with his last farewell salute he gave to Pete and the Seahawks. If that is the last we hear from Earl then that is all on him for the way he acted in his last year.

To answer your question...NO!!! Earl is gone. Why would he come back now even if he could? Aint happenin'. He wants his last contract after rehab., not "more abuse from the shit birds".

I have no respect for Earl Thomas.

He's selfish and a fool.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Would the league block him from Jerry Jones suite? I would think so, but crazier things have happened.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
He might show up in full cattle wrangler attire and a Dallas star tattooed onto his face.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
If he trips while walking around on crutches and breaks his other leg, is that covered by the Seahawks?

seahawksny

Reaction score
Mad Dog":2p7jq09l said:
Would be kind of funny if we go all the way and win a SB that he'd get a ring. Wonder what he'd say about that second ring lol.

He would give it to Jerry as a bribe for more money

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
The fact that I even have to ask this question explains why I never wanted him back. We should have taken the 2nd rounder for him.

kf3339

Reaction score
Mad Dog":3ezv5i3w said:

There is no rule that states the Hawks would have to give him a ring. They could very easily state that his finger to the team negates any consideration in regards to an award he didn't earn.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Earl became dead to the Seahawks organization when he flipped the bird to the sideline. Love what he did for us in uniform and he was no doubt one of the best safeties ever but his behavior is beyond boorish. Possibly might have even burned his Ring of Honor bridge, time will tell.