SEAHAWKS SUCK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
...THE WILDCARD LIFE OUT OF DALLAS ON SATURDAY!!!

:irishdrinkers:

GO HAWKS!

IN SCHOTTY WE TRUST!

JUST WIN BABY WIN!!!!

YwpPHgu

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Would love to see the Hawks suck the wildcard life out of the Cowboys. GO HAWKS

OP
OP
S

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Keyhawk":18vcd3wg said:
Would love to see the Hawks suck the wildcard life out of the Cowboys. GO HAWKS

YES!!!!!!!!!

:0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Lol, not sure the choice of words in the thread title fits the bill. There were plenty of ways to word that one but I'm not so........obtuse said Andy Dufrane. I guarantee a Seahawk win this Saturday, I don't see how we lose. If we do end up losing to Dallas then yes we don't deserve to advance in the playoffs. I think we "lay the wood" when it comes to this upcoming wildcard game.......just sayin. Haha

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
RobDaHawk":8w9egavo said:
Lol, not sure the choice of words in the thread title fits the bill. There were plenty of ways to word that one but I'm not so........obtuse said Andy Dufrane. I guarantee a Seahawk win this Saturday, I don't see how we lose. If we do end up losing to Dallas then yes we don't deserve to advance in the playoffs. I think we "lay the wood" when it comes to this upcoming wildcard game.......just sayin. Haha

It’s Dufresne. :stirthepot:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":15wyut88 said:
RobDaHawk":15wyut88 said:

It’s Dufresne. :stirthepot:

...party of 2

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Hello trollish bait and switch titles! Nice to see you here.

** Bait And Switch Posts **

Bait and Switch means stating something in the subject line that is a joke only to you. The purpose is to get as many folks to click on your post as possible. A good example is if you know full well that Seahawks fans are waiting for a certain player to sign with the team, you might then put in your subject line:

"(Certain Player) SIGNS! BREAKING NEWS!!"

Only for your post body to read something like;

"...a traffic ticket...LOL!!! Sorry!! I couldn't help it!!"

This is NOT funny to anyone other than the Bait and Switch offender. Especially in sensitive times when the fan base is waiting on and sensitive to ANY team news.

So please, use your best judgment here.
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=20981

Status
Not open for further replies.