Go Eagles, NFC Championship game in Seattle?

MO Hawk

Reaction score
If we win 2 and Philadelphia wins 2 then the NFC Championship game is in Seattle right? As long as Seattle wins I'm a huge Eagles fan this month.

Wonder if that's ever happened before - 2 wild card teams playing in the conference championship game?

Go Hawks, Go Eagles!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That is correct. Bring on the Eagles!!! How epic would THAT NFCCG be?!?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Of course we might want to win the next two first, but whatever. Details. LOL

OP
OP
M

MO Hawk

Reaction score
I like our chances against Dallas and either the Saints or Rams if we play to our ability. Since we have been home the last 3 out of 4 games, a 2 week road game stretch won't be that bad.

Hard to evaluate the Eagles? Bears aren't bad, but I think the Eagles can beat them.

It could happen!

quadsas

Reaction score
I actually think this is a pretty realistic outcome.

I especially hope for an Eagles win simply because I think our chances of beating Rams is way higher than Saints. Third time's the charm

Erebus

Reaction score
MO Hawk":3sws3kd8 said:
If we win 2 and Philadelphia wins 2 then the NFC Championship game is in Seattle right? As long as Seattle wins I'm a huge Eagles fan this month.

Wonder if that's ever happened before - 2 wild card teams playing in the conference championship game?

Go Hawks, Go Eagles!

Nope, never happened before. But there's a first time for everything!

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Aros":np1p5epf said:
Of course we might want to win the next two first, but whatever. Details. LOL

That goes without saying, both that we might want to win the next two first, and also that WE WILL!!! Since it goes without saying, I didn't say it... :mrgreen: :irishdrinkers:

D

DomeHawk

Erebus":2ofys8al said:
MO Hawk":2ofys8al said:

Go Hawks, Go Eagles!

Nope, never happened before. But there's a first time for everything!

And, with these two teams in particular, it is certainly not a far fetched idea!

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
The Eagles are going to get slaughtered by the Bears sadly. They are not a good run team and can't stop the run. They are the biggest underdog of the weekend