NFL Wild Card Weekend odds, picks: Ravens beat Chargers, Bea

ivotuk

Reaction score
NFL Wild Card Weekend odds, picks: Ravens beat Chargers, Bears hold off Eagles for first playoff win since 2010

But for all their similarities, there are differences, too. Seattle's offense ranks ninth overall, according to Football Outsiders' metrics (sixth in passing, seventh in rushing)

While the Cowboys are a distant 24th (26th in passing, 19th in rushing). A big reason for the disparity? Russell Wilson is ninth in value per play among all quarterbacks while Dak Prescott is 26th, behind Nick Mullens.I

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl- ... ince-2010/

nwHawk

Reaction score
Dak has his short comings, but he likes to throw in the windows where we are the weakest, so I hope we can come up with a couple of turnovers to make him pay.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I don’t like it when the press picks us to win. We play so much better as underdogs.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
What I find most annoying about our Defense is that they allow our opponents to march down the field …."short pass by short pass". That has to change this Saturday evening!!

chris98251

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":14yssvfp said:
What I find most annoying about our Defense is that they allow our opponents to march down the field …."short pass by short pass". That has to change this Saturday evening!!

They are all NFL teams, they get a few yards and a few yards and a few yards. We make them execute and have to succeed every play. Some times they will score. But making them run a bunch of plays and executing versus chunk plays that suck emotion out of a team is a better option by percentage.