Chris Carson NFC Offensive Player of the Month

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just saw the alert come through on my Seahawks app. Congrats Chris!

Jville

Reaction score
That's nice ...... although you do realize this forum is often faster than your alert service. 8)

[tweet]https://twitter.com/johnpboyle/status/1080835142782836736[/tweet]
[urltargetblank]http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=152756#p2253031[/urltargetblank]

..................... although the news does demand it's own topic thread. :2thumbs:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Jville":2tif1zry said:
That's nice ...... although you do realize this forum is often faster than your alert service. 8)

[tweet]https://twitter.com/johnpboyle/status/1080835142782836736[/tweet]
[urltargetblank]http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=152756#p2253031[/urltargetblank]

..................... although the news does demand it's own topic thread. :2thumbs:

It's funny because I saw this come up earlier but checked the existing Carson thread to see if someone had mentioned it in there...sure enough, you had...but I figured you'd already tried to make your own thread and it had been merged.

Cuz that happens a lot.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Congratulations Chris! Great recognition and well deserved.

Maulbert

Reaction score
People said Carroll and Schneider had lost their draft touch. I look at Frank Clark, I look at Tyler Lockett, I look at Jarran Reed, I look at Chris Carson, and all I can say is...

ARE YOU HIGH?!?

seabowl

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":f0yjnpc0 said:
Yet another great draft pick by this front office.

Debbie Downer Alert:

Sucks we wasted a first round pick on Penney

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Outstanding draft pick in the 7th round, yet another great pick to go along with others they have made. And it's way too soon to assume Penny was a bad draft pick :roll:

John63

Reaction score
Congrats to Chris well deserved.

dutchcoug

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":xfo2bc6i said:
Outstanding draft pick in the 7th round, yet another great pick to go along with others they have made. And it's way too soon to assume Penny was a bad draft pick :roll:

I think Penny will come in handy tomorrow. I wouldn't be shocked to see an even split in carries between Carson, Penny and Davis to keep everyone fresh. Does Dallas rotate anyone or is it just Zeke?

I would like to see Penny look better on KOR and maybe catch a few more passes.

Jville

Reaction score
Congratulations to Pete and John for ignoring all the negative noise surrounding Chris Carson ..... and by all means carry on. :2thumbs:

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Jville":2ak0efho said:
Congratulations to Pete and John for ignoring all the negative noise surrounding Chris Carson ..... and by all means carry on. :2thumbs:

In particular, kudos to Coach Carroll. That was the one draft pick in that class that he explicitly took credit for at the time.

Jville

Reaction score
dutchcoug":fzettr8q said:
SoulfishHawk":fzettr8q said:

I think Penny will come in handy tomorrow. I wouldn't be shocked to see an even split in carries between Carson, Penny and Davis to keep everyone fresh. Does Dallas rotate anyone or is it just Zeke?

I would like to see Penny look better on KOR and maybe catch a few more passes.

Sorry ...... posted right after you. I didn't intend to cast a shadow over your Dallas running back question.

Offensive running back snap count for 2018 regular season were .......

E. Elliot ........ 890 ...... 82.6%
R. Smith ....... 151 ...... 14.0%

........ interesting that Dallas has only relied on two running backs for all of 2018.

John63

Reaction score
seabowl":3af60qrf said:
Debbie Downer Alert:

Sucks we wasted a first round pick on Penney

Way to early to say it was a waste. He showed some promise and the way we play having another back is a good thing