Shaq griffen

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I been telling people this. He gave up a 40+ yard run and a TD catch smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
BS. Throw your hatred at the offense. The kings of three and out of 2017 are back.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

dopeboy206

Reaction score
NOLAHawk":249lvzsw said:
BS. Throw your hatred at the offense. The kings of three and out of 2017 are back.

It’s easier to blame the corner rated the #112 cornerback on pff. #112 is terrible. There are 32 teams and 2 corners each side. Let that sink in.

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
Let the fact that Dallas has had the ball about 47 minutes in 30 minutes of play because they can't keep the ball moving sink in.

The td throw was a very good throw

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Shaq is playing the worst game I've ever seen from db since Kelly Jennings.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
jlwaters1":1u5xrbly said:
Worse than Jennings’ worst game. We need to draft a true #1 CB. Shaq isn’t the answer. He isn’t starting cornerback caliber in this league.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Very bad player. Struggled mightily all year. Would expect flowers on the left next year.

knownone

Reaction score
I have no idea how Griffen can be this bad all season and still be a starter.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
dopeboy206":144zgodg said:
NOLAHawk":144zgodg said:

It’s easier to blame the corner rated the #112 cornerback on pff. #112 is terrible. There are 32 teams and 2 corners each side. Let that sink in.

Actually almost all teams start 3 corners these days. But your point is taken.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Both are average in coverage but Flowers is atleast a good tackler and has great size. Griffin doesn't do anything particularly well

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Up until now, Griffin was getting victimized by a lot of perfect throws to a lot of #1 receivers. They say perfect throws beat good coverage every time.

Today was bad, though. Easily Griffin's worst game. A shame, because he was improving in December.

SlickRick

Reaction score
dopeboy206":vi1vmkd7 said:
jlwaters1":vi1vmkd7 said:
Worse than Jennings’ worst game. We need to draft a true #1 CB. Shaq isn’t the answer. He isn’t starting cornerback caliber in this league.

He got burned to many times tonight and missed an interception. I'm sold on tre, but not shaq, he got exposed tonight

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":gjwcquf6 said:
Up until now, Griffin was getting victimized by a lot of perfect throws to a lot of #1 receivers. They say perfect throws beat good coverage every time.

Today was bad, though. Easily Griffin's worst game. A shame, because he was improving in December.

The thing is we watched Richard play that same positon against those same receivers and he was effective because people didn't really throw his way.

No one is afraid to throw on Griffin.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Cut this guy . I can’t remember who said it in the game day forum but this guy is Josh Wilson 2.0
A complete liability out there . Him and his brother are a great great great story but it’s not translating on the football field his play is poor and underwhelming

WmHBonney

Reaction score
There is a direct link between the lack of a pass rush and how bad your secondary looks.
The LOB was at it's best when our Dline was a terror.
There was pretty much zero pass rush tonight. Hence, the secondary looked terrible.

HawkerD

Reaction score
not great in coverage at all. But the fact that he misses so many tackles in front of him is disheartening. Bad angels and poor technique. Flowers is superior by a lot.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
WmHBonney":1alxts7z said:
There is a direct link between the lack of a pass rush and how bad your secondary looks.
The LOB was at it's best when our Dline was a terror.
There was pretty much zero pass rush tonight. Hence, the secondary looked terrible.

You can't blame lack of pass rush on your corner missing open field tackles and getting stiff armed by Zeke.

Frank hit Dak 3 times and had a sack.

Our secondary actually played decent except for Griffin and King (whoever was at fault for the long run)