Russell Wilson got Outplayed by Dak Prescott

Hawker8989

Reaction score
That's simply embarrassing. But the O.C. needs to be fired for this game.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Playing the panther away again? How is that always the case?

Kris Richard came back to haunt us. But how do you have two penaltys to extend drives on 3rd down. That's inexcusable

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Dak played great.

Dallas, overall, is the better team.

Tonight the better team won.

Our 2nd half was ...disappointing on many levels.

That said, a highly entertaining season that exceeded expectations by a mile.

Instead of "rebuilding" perhaps we'll build on this. Going to be interesting given the big ownership question mark and about a 1000 other question marks.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I say keep looking for new OC until you find one that really never has games this bad. And if they don’t trust Russell then find another QB. But cannot have games like this in the playoffs. Why not miss the playoffs and get a better draft pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Horrible gameplan. Next draft: Offensive Line, Offensive Line, Offensive Line, Secondary. Enough already. Akeem King needs to go away.

knownone

Reaction score
This loss is one Pete. He played conservative on offense and trusted his inexperienced defense and special teams to not make mistakes. They made mistakes and ultimately cost us the game.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
He didn't get a chance to outplay him. Run, run, 3rd and long. What a joke.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Coaches took the ball out of his hands. Made big plays when he could. Get Schotty off this coaching staff.

John63

Reaction score
Hawker8989":2vq99vo2 said:

Ahh not sure what game you watched

Dak
22-33 226 6.8 ypa 1td 1int, 94 qb rating, 1 td running 6 attempts 29 yards 4.8 ypc
Wilson
18-27 233, 8.6 ypa, 1 td, qb rating 106, 1 td running, 3 attempts 14 yards 4.7 YPC

So, Wilson, had more yards passing, Better QB rating, better YPa no TO. And he did it will little help from our supposed great run game that avg 3 ypc compared to the 4,8 for Dallas

What got outplayed was our Coaching staff, who waited till 6 minutes or so in the 4th qtr to let Wilson loose

Smellyman

Reaction score
Schotty Schotted the bed.

Pete will say ' ̶B̶e̶v̶ Schotty was on top of it and called a great game. We were so close on so many plays, but just couldn't get it just right.'

John63

Reaction score
12thmanNY":2xxfj8rf said:
I say keep looking for new OC until you find one that really never has games this bad. And if they don’t trust Russell then find another QB. But cannot have games like this in the playoffs. Why not miss the playoffs and get a better draft pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only problem is the OC is only half the issue the other half is PC this is the way he wants to play.

mikeak

Reaction score
John63":3u8v1zpx said:
Hawker8989":3u8v1zpx said:

Dak
22-33 226 6.8 ypa 1td 1int, 94 qb rating, 1 td running 6 attempts 29 yards 4.8 ypc
Wilson
18-27 233, 8.6 ypa, 1 td, qb rating 106, 1 td running, 3 attempts 14 yards 4.7 YPC

So, Wilson, had more yards passing, Better QB rating, better YPa no TO. And he did it will little help from our supposed great URN game that avg 3 ypc compared to the 4,8 for Dallas

What got outplayed was our Coaching staff, who waited till 6 minutes or so in the 4th qtr to let Wilson loose

I don't think RW played bad because I blame coaching. So with that said let's take the last drive when Dallas was in prevent and up two scores and show me those stats? The last drive is not indicative of the game but unfortunately it will give the coaches a false belief that we were close

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
mikeak":nr46d621 said:
John63":nr46d621 said:
Hawker8989":nr46d621 said:

Dak
Wilson

So, Wilson, had more yards passing, Better QB rating, better YPa no TO. And he did it will little help from our supposed great URN game that avg 3 ypc compared to the 4,8 for Dallas

I don't think RW played bad because I blame coaching. So with that said let's take the last drive when Dallas was in prevent and up two scores and show me those stats? The last drive is not indicative of the game but unfortunately it will give the coaches a false belief that we were close

He made good throws most of the game. An objective person would see a quarterback constantly facing 3rd and 11 and realize he is not being set up to succeed

mikeak

Reaction score
My point was that he was fine, but his stats should exclude last drive. It shows how little he was used and then can't be blamed for loss

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Pete will say that he got us in position to win with a 3 (and believe it too) but we knew for an entire half that we couldn’t even attempt 3 if it came down to it. Generally I get sticking with and trusting in your game plan but in this case the offensive play calling has to adjust for not having a place kicker!

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
The deep ball only worked as well as it did because of the commitment to the running game. On at least two of the deepest passes, both times the defender was peaking into the backfield. The two work together in an offense like this. Dallas just has talent all over the place.

Latest posts