Schotty needs to go after this garbage game

mistaowen

Reaction score
No other words. He was bailed out time after time by players making huge plays. He was outmatched from start to finish.

Atradees

Reaction score
It was aweful playcalling that had nothing to do with situational real time play calling.

Fade

Reaction score
Swapping sock puppets won't change a thing.

Pete has to have a come to Jesus moment, and get a real offensive coach, and get out of that guy's way and focus on the defense. He won't do it though, the stubborn man.

Marty ball is what you're going to get.

Go around 10-6, early exit in the playoffs. Rinse and repeat.

pr24

Reaction score
PC should have told Schottenheimer at half time, “ If you call one more f****** up the gut run I will fire you on the spot”

This was the worst OC calling since blowing the Super Bowl

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Def should be let go. Inexcusable today. Agree Pete is also to blame. Needs to step aside on offense

minormillikin

Reaction score
The common denominator is PC. Not that I'm some crazy person who wants Pete fired, just seems like the same offense no matter who the OC is.

John63

Reaction score
Fade":cfk1y1fg said:
Swapping sock puppets won't change a thing.

Pete has to have a come to Jesus moment, and get a real offensive coach, and get out of that guy's way and focus on the defense. He won't do it though, the stubborn man.

Marty ball is what you're going to get.

Go around 10-6, early exit in the playoffs. Rinse and repeat.

This!!

Smellyman

Reaction score
Solari was a great hire above Cable big time.

Retread Schotty was lateral to below Bevell. (always felt he was below)

If he hired anybody with a pulse about the forward pass it would have been a lot better even with Pete calling the shots.

justafan

Reaction score
Stupidity so thick you could cut it with a knife

Mad Dog

Reaction score
If you can't stop the run and you can't run, it all falls apart. Give some freaking credit to the Cowboys for stopping a run game that couldn't be stopped all year.

Why on earth do you think we need to go and fire someone that substantially improved the offence in one year?

It's all well and good to abandon a run game that isn't working but I'm pretty sure that's exactly what Dallas wanted us to do. That's how most team go about their business. Make the team one dimensional and get after the QB. The answer to that is to run the damn ball better and that's on the players.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Mad Dog":3j0sz9n7 said:
If you can't stop the run and you can't run, it all falls apart. Give some freaking credit to the Cowboys for stopping a run game that couldn't be stopped all year.

Why on earth do you think we need to go and fire someone that substantially improved the offence in one year?

It's all well and good to abandon a run game that isn't working but I'm pretty sure that's exactly what Dallas wanted us to do. That's how most team go about their business. Make the team one dimensional and get after the QB. The answer to that is to run the damn ball better and that's on the players.

That post was full of logic and sound reasoning it belongs nowhere on this thread

OP
OP
mistaowen

mistaowen

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":1aslquwz said:
Mad Dog":1aslquwz said:

That post was full of logic and sound reasoning it belongs nowhere on this thread

Ok Ben Shapiro

Smellyman

Reaction score
Mad Dog":20sgyq8m said:

Nobody said fire Solari

getnasty

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":s3tjkfx6 said:
Mad Dog":s3tjkfx6 said:

First of all I'm not in the corner of firing Shotty even though I don't believe in him. If anyone turned the offense around it was Solari. You can say run the ball better but when team stuffs the box and take away the run you should be able to find to beat them with your hall of fame quarterback. It's like they go into the game and say let's run the ball and then if that doesn't work there's no back up plan.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Were a running team and we couldn't run the ball tonight O-line lost at the LOS . On the road in the playoffs that's usually a loss it was. Shaq was terrible tonight that did not help.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
mistaowen":9mxbjrf3 said:
WestcoastSteve":9mxbjrf3 said:
Mad Dog":9mxbjrf3 said:

Ok Ben Shapiro

It's okay, I'll let you have your little temper tantrum, don't stop for me.

hawker84

Reaction score
As long as Carroll's at the helm this is the offensive garbage you're going to get.. if i was Wilson, I'd take the first thing smokin outta seattle when my contracts up. Flame away boys...

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The offense only improved in the regular season.

But we didn't bother to do anything in the playoffs with this offense, so does it matter?

Is the point to have fun games in the regular season and flame out when the real games start? (We can be like that Mariners team! yay.)

Schotty was garbage today. This is what I feared when we hired him. I am sure things will look once we are paying our QB even more and then the team is even weaker.

But hey, we can crow about how good we are in the regular season. We can be the NFC version of the Bengals! Talking junk about how great we are, taking cheap shots on defense, and then falling apart in the playoffs.