Congratulations Cowboys.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Better team won blah blah blah. You guys did what was needed, blah blah...blah.
And we did what was needed to look like the wackest team to make it into the playoffs.
I have an insane amount of criticism for the way my Hawks played tonight but I don't even have the time nor energy to type it all.
All I ask is that you wipe your asses with the Patriots if you both somehow end up playing in ATL for all the marbles.
God bless, happy Kwanzaa, Merry Juneteenth. And may the horse be with your wives.

Blegch. :pukeface:

Mad Dog

Reaction score
They definitely out-Seahawked us. Better run game by far. That was the most disappointing thing was that we couldn't get the run game on track.

Oh well. If this is KJ's last game as a Seahawk he balled out.

And now its on to cheering against the Patriots.

chris98251

Reaction score
Richard and Marinelli did a great job, the run blitz defense they used worked well, Schotty sticking to the run probably under Petes direction too long hurt, we should have tried more moving pockets and mid range stuff since they had everyone close. Not something we do however.

Both teams played hard and their WR getting injured the way he was I think motivated the Cowboys to play up another level.

Proud of the team and how far they came and only look forward to being more a impact team next season.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1ewvmh6t said:
& oh yeah, I MUST, by any means necessary, avoid ALL of the talking head media maggots until the March Madness and NBA finals. :pukeface: :34853_doh:

Fify. But dunno about the NBA finals. :mrgreen: