Bad news is. Schedule next year is much worse.

stang233

Reaction score
Well next year looks a lot harder than this one. 10-6 might be the high point for a few years. People keep talking about youth. We are old in the key spots and health willl not be on our side.

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
stang233":2ckwmzcq said:
Well next year looks a lot harder than this one. 10-6 might be the high point for a few years. People keep talking about youth. We are old in the key spots and health willl not be on our side.

But next year we’ll be better!!

knownone

Reaction score
I wouldn't look too much into schedules at this point. We had one of the toughest schedules this year and it didn't matter.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
knownone":1096s655 said:
I wouldn't look too much into schedules at this point. We had one of the toughest schedules this year and it didn't matter.

Bingo the Packers and Vikings were very underwhelming after looking like super bowl favorites pre season

Mad Dog

Reaction score
It's not who you play but when you play them. Every season is it's own microcosm and teams change drastically due to injuries, drafts, free agency. So you can't say who's tough and who's not right now.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Evaluating the schedule more than two weeks prior to the game is equal to looking at the weather forecast a month in advance.

chris98251

Reaction score
Turnover of coaches and other positions on a lot of teams, F.A. and cuts, I have faith in what we do, we have a track record, Vikings are going to be looking for a new OC, several other teams will be revamping stuff, players will move around and then there is the draft. Until you see what they start with week one nobody can say how tough next years schedule will be, I didn't even say injuries that change dynamics as well.