Really proud of this team!

emurri

Reaction score
I have to say I am really proud of this team. After the first few games I didn’t think we had a chance at the playoffs but they turned it around and played way better then I expected. I think the future is very bright for this team and I think next year we will be contenders. I know it sucks right now but I think it’s important to recognize what they did this year. I know I had a great time watching the games! Go Hawks!

sc85sis

Reaction score
Thank you. I see the negative folks have come back out already after toning it down for a while.

Yes, it’s disappointing to lose. No it’s not the end of the world. We hurt ourselves with a couple of miscues on big plays (mistakes by young players on D). We have to give Dallas credit for taking advantage of those plays though, and for stopping the run game.

Overall it was a good season, and we have a good combo of young guys and vets to continue building with. Onto the Draft!

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Onto cheering for the Pats to lose.

Then onto the draft.

SlickRick

Reaction score
10-6 , in a rebuild year. Yes Seattle didn't win today, But we weren't supposed to be here... in the dance/playoffs . We weren't supposed to sniff a playoff appearance but they did. Thats what makes me proud of them & the organization. This is a team full of young pups compared to Dallas.

Let Dallas have this victory, Seattle will draft & come back stronger & hungrier next year. If it makes you guys feel better if seabass makes that field goal we win 25-24.

love these forums & fans who post in them. We will be back

Hawker8989

Reaction score
I'm proud of them. Fan forever. But...Pete Carroll is getting outcoached by inferior coaches far too often in big games.

JRobinson

Reaction score
SlickRick":5wh4afv3 said:
10-6 , in a rebuild year. Yes Seattle didn't win today, But we weren't supposed to be here... in the dance/playoffs . We weren't supposed to sniff a playoff appearance but they did. Thats what makes me proud of them & the organization. This is a team full of young pups compared to Dallas.

Let Dallas have this victory, Seattle will draft & come back stronger & hungrier next year. If it makes you guys feel better if seabass makes that field goal we win 25-24.

love these forums & fans who post in them. We will be back

You were rebuilding, yes. But you’re always a contender with a QB like Russel Wilson.

Dallas is pretty young too bud, their LBs are stupid good. They shut yalls running game down.