Wilson is ok. Nothing special

King Dog

Reaction score
Otherwise he would have led us past the Cowboys who are completely average. Be upset at this post, but hey, that's just the way it is.

SeahawksCanuck

Reaction score
Russ has had bad games - today wasn't one. He played great, can't blame him for the poor run-game and sticking with it long after it was clear it wasn't working (nor for the special-teams and penalty issues)

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
King Dog":1s8ew6y9 said:
Otherwise he would have led us past the Cowboys who are completely average. Be upset at this post, but hey, that's just the way it is.

Hahahahahaha ok mate..ok. Bring Back Matt Flynn!!! love u trying to fish!

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Wilson is a top 5 qb. And he'll be paid like one soon. So like it or not, your team is hitching it's wagon to the dude.

Also, he's better than Dak every day of the week. It's just that winning in the road is tough, and we don't have enough talent YET to overcome.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
King Dog":2x41fz5u said:

Dont you love when these over emotional types stop thinking with their head when we lose.

Ban yourself buddy

mistaowen

Reaction score
Schotty called running plays on first and second at an alarming rate.

James in PA

Reaction score
If they would have admitted to themselves that the run simply wasn’t working on this night and put more faith in Russ, we could have and probably would have won this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Russ is a good QB with obvious limitations who definitely has moments of greatness.

This season he was more "great" than not. Really enjoyed his play.

Tonight him and the entire offense seemed off. Never good to be that off come playoff time.

Yet, we were in it for most the game.

Dallas was very beatable.

That said, they were also the better team overall and the better team won.

I'd go after Pete before I went after Wilson on this one...

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
ScottishHawk84":3kfnia0x said:
King Dog":3kfnia0x said:

Hahahahahaha ok mate..ok. Bring Back Matt Flynn!!! love u trying to fish!
Flynn? Lol

supahawk

Reaction score
That’s right. He is just ok. He isn’t a powerhouse do it all QB. Ever since his contract the Hawks have been a lesser team. Pete sees him everyday in practice. There is a reason they can’t lean on him. RW is a product of Pete playing softball with him and protecting him. RW is good but not worth sacrificing the pay of other players. But keep putting him on a pedestal and watch early playoff exits each year because he can’t make up for the loss of surrounding talent.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
supahawk":1a42zr7i said:
That’s right. He is just ok. He isn’t a powerhouse do it all QB. Ever since his contract the Hawks have been a lesser team. Pete sees him everyday in practice. There is a reason they can’t lean on him. RW is a product of Pete playing softball with him and protecting him. RW is good but not worth sacrificing the pay of other players. But keep putting him on a pedestal and watch early playoff exits each year because he can’t make up for the loss of surrounding talent.

Not as hard on Russ as you are but the "loss of surrounding talent" line is legit.

I've made that same argument myself.

Russ needs a powerful run game to win. Period.

Tough to do when he's likely to get even more $$$ that makes that kind of needed run game difficult to attain.

Tough spot for the organization to be in.

Then there is the Pete factor which is also a legit concern.

Decisions...decisions...

Hawker8989

Reaction score
Wilson wasn't given the chance to ball out tonight. The OC & HC need to be held responsible for this.

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
The Great Hawktini":3v7g58nm said:
How in the did you get that many posts with out being laughed out of here.
That's the most ignorant thing, I have ever read on this forum.
It's a joke I hope.
No. I researched, and your posts are though. Sad