The 2 Seahawk teams this year

MO Hawk

Reaction score
There is the one that beat the Chiefs, then there is the one that lost to the Cardinals and 49ers during that same 4 week period.

You never know which one is going to show up?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
MO Hawk":2cinzm1g said:
There is the one that beat the Chiefs, then there is the one that lost to the Cardinals and 49ers during that same 4 week period.

We didn't lose to the Cardinals, but I know what you mean it felt like a loss and thus my expectations for the playoffs were realistic. I had Dallas winning by 9.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
This season was one of the most frustrating seasons I can remember because of this who’s gonna show up crap! I know we went 10-6 but it never felt like we were one of the better teams this season . Still got lots of work to do to be competing for championship

John63

Reaction score
MO Hawk":2rx598a3 said:

I would argue it is the 2 HC/OCs. The 1 that says hey lets make adjustments and change things up, and the one that says nah lets keep doing what we're doing even if it is not working. The one that says let's get our QB involved at the beginning and the ones that wait til lit is too late. The one that says we will fix the oline penalties and the one that never does.

OP
OP
M

MO Hawk

Reaction score
I think some of the inconsistency is a lot of new players and coaches, but then again it seems like the past several seasons we haven't been consistent. That could be a problem for all teams as we play under a salary cap.

Point taken we beat the Cardinals, but you are right it didn't feel like it.

Was the Dallas secondary much better than KC? I was at the KC game and it seemed like they stacked the box and we came out throwing. If Wilson is our man, we didn't coach like he was tonight.