Dear John/Pete:

WmHBonney

Reaction score
PLEASE find us an above average kicker who can stay healthy.
They really do exist.

SlickRick

Reaction score
Kicker,CB, & O linemen are a must in this draft & of course Defense.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
And please find us another edge pass rusher to go with Clark and Reed. Thank you for a great season.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I love a run first identity. I believe in it. But for once, please invest more in your franchise QB. Moore is okay and all, but for several games this year it was almost like Lockett and Baldwin were our only two receivers

Oh, and a tight end would be nice

John63

Reaction score
I would ask for an actual balanced offense like 32-32 , instead of 38-26 run to pass

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Scorpion05":275r8ekz said:
I love a run first identity. I believe in it. But for once, please invest more in your franchise QB. Moore is okay and all, but for several games this year it was almost like Lockett and Baldwin were our only two receivers

There are some run first offenses out there with robust passing games as well. I think this season things were too far skewed towards the run. A good passing game sets up the run, and vise versa, they play off of each other.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Scorpion05":2i5d1art said:

To be honest if Dissly gets healthy I love our TE group of Dickson, Dissly and Vannett. Who are you hoping for? Jimmy Graham after the Packers cut him?

Moore is a project, I think teams realize all they have to defend against him is the back shoulder fade and the go route.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":14tw16uu said:
Scorpion05":14tw16uu said:

To be honest if Dissly gets healthy I love our TE group of Dickson, Dissly and Vannett. Who are you hoping for? Jimmy Graham after the Packers cut him?

Moore is a project, I think teams realize all they have to defend against him is the back shoulder fade and the go route.

I agree that our TE's are fine. They just are seldom utilized in the passing offence.....it's like they are a "last gasp" at moving the ball.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Need Quality Corner and Safety help, also never have enough speed pass rushers.
If it was up to me, I draft a ton of defense.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3ndewta4 said:
Need Quality Corner and Safety help, also never have enough speed pass rushers.
If it was up to me, I draft a ton of defense.

Yeah - I like this too. McDougald and Flowers are solid but I think you can upgrade over Thompson and Griffin if you want an elite defense.

Clark and Reed are good rushers and I like Martin as a situational guy but I would love to add a 10 sack guy like Bennett and/or Avril like we did in 2013 to our already solid stable of Clemons and Irvin.