Final drive of the game, Pete’s plan

zchurch74

Reaction score
Do you think Pete and Shotty played super conservative the entire game thinking they could keep the game within a touchdown and we would have the ball on the final drive and they could then let Russ loose? When that back fired they had no answer. Pete was going for the, “Win the game in the 4th quarter”.

I really think this was their game plan from the start of the game. When Dallas scored and it was a multiple possession game, they finally let Russ loose but it was too late.

mikeak

Reaction score
They were up two scores. So what that we moved the ball. See it all time in football. Means almost nothing

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I feel like I say this waaaay too much. Zero urgency with our offensive play calling until we have to have it. We don’t play down to teams we should beat, we become them. All we do is hang around and then when we have to have points, they magically become no problem. Biggest problem with this philosophy is that everything else has to go perfectly for it to work. The ball isshapedoddly, therefor one or two mistakes become insurmountable.