For Me, This Loss Is Simple...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It came down to those ugly Wolf Grey pants mixed with the home blue jerseys (I even told my buddy watching the game with me in the beginning that we were going to lose because that is our worst looking uniform pairing me have outside of the glowsticks)...

And the Cowboys defense was absolutely stellar in shutting our running game down. 73 yards total?

BAM.

End of story.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
This came down to our HC trusting his defense though they have proven nothing all year, while not trusting his QB who has proven himself all year long.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Calling the game like we have an RB twice as good as theirs when we actually have a QB twice as good as theirs...

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure what I think of these replies but I am rolling with it. :?:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":fi3roenb said:
It came down to those ugly Wolf Grey pants mixed with the home blue jerseys (I even told my buddy watching the game with me in the beginning that we were going to lose because that is our worst looking uniform pairing me have outside of the glowsticks)...

And the Cowboys defense was absolutely stellar in shutting our running game down. 73 yards total?

BAM.

End of story.
Blue on blue would have been a victory! 8)

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
I'm not superstitious, so I don't think uniforms have any outcome on the game. What I do believe in, however, is good uniform combos. I don't care what they have done in the past wearing these, but the worst combo this team dons is the white top/blue bottoms. It just doesn't look right. I've always thought they should go white on white for their primary road unis.

Jville

Reaction score
Aros":4cgtnuuk said:

BAM.

End of story.

Finally ........ a rational explanation. Although, action green uniforms would likely have resulted in victory.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Aros":as3c9csv said:

BAM.

End of story.

Small detail but they didn’t shut Penny down.

Wartooth

Reaction score
I think run, run, pass, punt the whole game was the real problem... Oh and, Dallas has a stout young defense!

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":32xjn5lc said:
I'm not superstitious, so I don't think uniforms have any outcome on the game. What I do believe in, however, is good uniform combos. I don't care what they have done in the past wearing these, but the worst combo this team dons is the white top/blue bottoms. It just doesn't look right. I've always thought they should go white on white for their primary road unis.

Uggh White on white is so marshmallow. White on Blue is by far the best road combo followed by white on grey. All whites should only be used in tennis.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Their defense, especially their young linebackers, are what caught my eye - they were everywhere. Like having a young KJ and Bobby.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Someone put the record out ahead of the game, I think this uni combo is 2-4? Ugly record for an ugly combo. Wish we had gone all navy.

OpHawk

Reaction score
Blue on gray is only slightly less-worse than blue on white.

I know our road record with them is terrible but the best road look is white on gray.

BTW, uniforms have zero influence on performance.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":1u6gurl1 said:
Someone put the record out ahead of the game, I think this uni combo is 2-4? Ugly record for an ugly combo. Wish we had gone all navy.

You think that has more to do with only wearing them on the road? I bet the record would be better if they wore them at home.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":15nqa70q said:
Aros":15nqa70q said:

BAM.

End of story.

He had one run for 28 then lost yards on his other three carries.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":310fkt7z said:
ImTheScientist":310fkt7z said:
Aros":310fkt7z said:

BAM.

End of story.

He still led the Seahawks rbs in rushing for the game. On that one run he got more yards than what Carson did total for his 13 carries. Carson ended up with 13 carries for 20 yds.

Back to the topic, Dallas made the plays when they needed to and the Seahawks didn't. I'm not sure why the game plan was to keep DBs 10 yards away from Dallas receivers. It seemed like they had those intermediate passing routes all game long. Seahawks DBs played scared and got burnt by Cooper, Gallup, Beasley, Elliott, and Jarwin. Plain and simple.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":23eyl1o9 said:
ImTheScientist":23eyl1o9 said:
Aros":23eyl1o9 said:

BAM.

End of story.

More yards on one run than Carson had in 13 carries.... at 1.5ypc Carson needed the ball more....lol.

D

DomeHawk

TwistedHusky":3fzfv7c6 said:
This came down to our HC trusting his defense though they have proven nothing all year, while not trusting his QB who has proven himself all year long.

:ditto:

nwHawk

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":1tarj6tk said:

Not entirely true...

2nd & 1 at SEA 22
(10:34 - 3rd) (Shotgun) R.Penny right tackle to SEA 27 for 5 yards (C.Awuzie).

1st & 10 at SEA 27
(10:01 - 3rd) R.Penny right tackle to DAL 45 for 28 yards (J.Heath).

1st & 10 at DAL 45
(9:33 - 3rd) (No Huddle) R.Penny left end to SEA 48 for -7 yards (R.Gregory).

Other run was for only 2 yards, but should have got more Carrie's. And he shouldn't have got that 3rd carry in a row. We should have either got a fresh back in (best choice) or did play action pass or screen.