This is not on Russell

BigBill1945

Reaction score
It is on Shotty. He did not make the adjustments. Any idiot would have watched the AZ films and figured how they could beat us. They stopped the run. We did not react until it was too late. We were very predictable. Watching my TV I was able to tell what they were going to run next. WTF were the guys in the box looking at? It was a very disappointing game that we should have won. Dallas is going to get their asses handed to them in the next round. We should improve next year but we will have a lot of challenges in our division.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
There is literally no reason Wilson should have done worse than Dak but for Schotty.

I don't think he is elite, but I certainly think he is between top 5 and top 7.

I think he is great, able to win games on his own and we literally never gave him that chance.

Schotty sucks. I said that when they hired him. I thought maybe I might have to re-evaluate that decision based on his run offense this year but his inability to produce in the playoffs (THE POINT OF IT ALL) with a great QB at his disposal...there is no excuse for that.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
TwistedHusky":yjd5a5p1 said:
I don't think he is elite.

I stopped listening to anything you had to say after that comment. Even after a 2 point CLOSE loss on the road to the Cowboys..Come on man. Your cynicism cuts through the air and makes it hard to breathe at times bro.

Russell Wilson IS elite. Do you really want to pin this loss on him? Meh.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I pinned the loss on NOT using him enough.

So pinning the loss on him would be ridiculous, he had few chances.

This one is firmly on Schotty and Pete.

chris98251

Reaction score
Schottys biggest flaw is he follows direction to a fault, Pete has input on the game plan and he stuck to it till it was too late, he did a similar thing when he was the OC for Ryan, Ryan has asked why he didn't adjust and change it, Schotty said you wanted it this way so I called it the way you wanted it.

John63

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3vx8xijx said:
There is literally no reason Wilson should have done worse than Dak but for Schotty.

I don't think he is elite, but I certainly think he is between top 5 and top 7.

I think he is great, able to win games on his own and we literally never gave him that chance.

Schotty sucks. I said that when they hired him. I thought maybe I might have to re-evaluate that decision based on his run offense this year but his inability to produce in the playoffs (THE POINT OF IT ALL) with a great QB at his disposal...there is no excuse for that.

So a point of note Wilson outplayed Dak the stats and facts show it, despite not being given any chance till it was too late.

Wilson had more yards, higher ypa, less TO and much higher Qb rating, on less attempts