Predictions For Next Year

MO Hawk

Reaction score
1. Seabass gets moved to the OL to compete with Pocic for back up LG after weighing in at over 300 lbs.
2. Prosise makes the roster again next year for the same reason he did this year (I have no idea why though?)
3. Pete changes the brand of gum he is chewing to see if that gives him an edge.
4. Sehawk fans continue a long off season debate about whether to run the ball or throw the ball in the playoffs.
5. Earl Thomas and Michael Bennett get picked up by the 49ers.

Just a few of my predictions, any others (just for fun or serious)?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hard to make predictions when we don’t know who we drafted, traded, cut, etc.

Will the coaching staff do an honest self evaluation and learn from their mistakes yesterday and learn to make adjustments earlier?

How are your injured guys like Will Dissly recovering from injury?

Will Kendricks be available to play next year?

Will Shaq (the corner) ever learn to turn his head around when the ball is coming?

Too many questions that need to be answered to make predictions for me.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Charlie Sheen buys the team and everyone is suspended the first four games for violating the Banned Substance policy

We find a homeless guy in Renton to kick for us

Beer prices are buy one get two free at all home games

djb28

Reaction score
We draft two monsters for the O-Line

A young, speed demon Reciever

The defense is healthy

A new kicker

Home-field advantage for the playoffs.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":22lhkm5z said:
Charlie Sheen buys the team and everyone is suspended the first four games for violating the Banned Substance policy

We find a homeless guy in Renton to kick for us

Beer prices are buy one get two free at all home games
OK, I can buy the first 2, the last one just ain’t happening. 8)

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
The offense finds balance
The defense adds missing pieces
BBD learns to be a kicker too and frees up a roster spot
Pocic and Procise interview for ST coach

chris98251

Reaction score
Jamarco Jones, coming back next year I think will help us a lot, what little we saw is promising we also have
Jordan Simmons who if he gets healthy helps a lot Jordan Roos is a mystery, he was given some time last year but never seen him this season, his style and mentality fits what were doing, I don't think the O line is as desperate in need of players as we think, more needing healthy players. Resign Fluker and the Sweeze and we should be ok with a year in the system and working together if we get everyone healthy.

I think Kendricks comes back, we stuck with him when nobody else would, Pete likes him and he appeared to like it here, get healthy and a adequete deal and we have Wrights back up or interchangeable piece.

Kam will be off the payroll as a player, McDougald had played well but he doesn't have the body to play SS like we need and enjoys playing FS more, Shaq 2.0 I hope gets moved to his more comfortable position at SS, I think he could make a impact there.

Flowers and Shaq 1.0 need to work on thier footwork more and reading a WR to know when a ball is coming, eye's body movement etc and get their head around and do the contest and attempt to catch the ball, they need interception totals, Shaq needs to let the game come to him a bit, he is biting and taking a step forward to much, thats film room stuff and discipline he needs to learn.

Flowers is going to be really good, a couple more seasons and he is going to start becoming a household name, I think he surpassed Griffin in his first year and first year at the position. He just steps it up when challanged.

sprhawk73

Reaction score
Gruden replaces PC and trades our best players. Oh, wait...

hawkfan68

Reaction score
MO Hawk":5gclfwr6 said:
1. Seabass gets moved to the OL to compete with Pocic for back up LG after weighing in at over 300 lbs.
2. Prosise makes the roster again next year for the same reason he did this year (I have no idea why though?)
3. Pete changes the brand of gum he is chewing to see if that gives him an edge.
4. Sehawk fans continue a long off season debate about whether to run the ball or throw the ball in the playoffs.

The number one 1 prediction would be scary. Putting Seabass on the OL is destined to be abject failure....Seabass was chicken to tackle a 190pd guy returning a kickoff. How to you think he'd handle going against a 300 pd+ guy? Might as well put an orange cone there. That would be better. Best thing would be is for Seabass to retire or find his way to another team.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1w9gkdjo said:
MO Hawk":1w9gkdjo said:

The number one 1 prediction would be scary. Putting Seabass on the OL is destined to be abject failure....Seabass was chicken to tackle a 190pd guy returning a kickoff. How to you think he'd handle going against a 300 pd+ guy? Might as well put an orange cone there. That would be better. Best thing would be is for Seabass to retire or find his way to another team.

I think the OP was using sarcasm. :roll: