Seahawks Accused of Dirty Tactics by Dallas Fans

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/can-we- ... ys.425605/

Four page Dallas fan forum saying our players are dirty and are intentionally trying to injure their guys.

Someone posted a video narrated by Pete on Rugby style tackling to avoid head injuries. Plus other not so informative videos from the game including the Hearn (sp?) ankle injury.

Jville

Reaction score
Shaping the narrative is the national pass time.

Either that or ...... It's the pandemic disease of our time.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
People like narratives. If it was their team they wouldn’t care, just call it physical. Head to head hits happen. Hits sometimes happen out of bounds. Grabbing a strong RB like Zeke by the low ankles/legs and making sure he doesn’t try to get an extra yard or getaway is basic football

Cowboy fans are extremely self centered, and think the world centers around them. They want to compare Dak to Wilson when Dak hasn’t earned jack shit. Wilson had to claw his way up to success despite being dismissed for his height and style. They want to crown their defense as great when they haven’t consistently proven it. They want to elevate themselves to more than what they actually are, and they actually have the nerve to think they never get favorable treatment or calls from the league. I would’ve rooted for them before, but I really hope they lose. I see now why people can’t stand them

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
That fanbase always has been and always will be a joke.
There season ends next week in an embarrassing fashion.
Yesterday was their Super Bowl.

OP
OP
B

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Scorpion05":zs9i7iha said:
People like narratives. If it was their team they wouldn’t care, just call it physical. Head to head hits happen. Hits sometimes happen out of bounds. Grabbing a strong RB like Zeke by the low ankles/legs and making sure he doesn’t try to get an extra yard or getaway is basic football

Cowboy fans are extremely self centered, and think the world centers around them. They want to compare Dak to Wilson when Dak hasn’t earned jack shit. Wilson had to claw his way up to success despite being dismissed for his height and style. They want to crown their defense as great when they haven’t consistently proven it. They want to elevate themselves to more than what they actually are, and they actually have the nerve to think they never get favorable treatment or calls from the league. I would’ve rooted for them before, but I really hope they lose. I see now why people can’t stand them

I was at our home game for Dak's debut. I was surprised and impressed.

I never had the hatred for this team even though I couldn't stand the owner.

Until now, I didn't have an opinion of the fans either.

Reading each weekly 'Enemy Forums', many of the fan bases sounded like us with the same concerns, gripes, etc.

If we're not in the Super Bowl, I always hope for a new team (NOT the Patriots or Steelers) so the fans can experience the excitement we did.

That thread was a new low. I hope they go down in flames next week.

May those fans in that thread choke on "that bag of dicks".

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Cowpuke fans being sore winners......shocker. :sarcasm_off:

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Scorpion05":5c7idyaf said:

Prescott wasn't that great in last nights game. He almost cost the Cowboys the game with an errant interception in the red zone. I was not impressed with Dak in last nights game.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Someone should remind them they wouldn't have scored that last TD with out the Refs picking up their first downs for them...

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Ah...I remember when a certain Cowboy safety had a rule made because he injured multiple guys with a dirty tactic. Its because of a dirty Cowboy that thw horsecollar tackle is banned. Im sure all these Cowboy fans were calling for Roy Williams to be punished back then.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
We should start pointing out every time the Cowboys, Panthers, and Niners do late hits or injure someone. Since they're trying so hard to paint that image. On Blogging the Boys they were all in agreement, because of course they're salty about all the times we embarrassed them

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I definitely noticed Frank Clark twisting Elliott’s ankle long after the tackle once yesterday. But you see that kind of stuff in every football game. It’s not just a Seahawks thing.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Short memory these Cowboy fans have. Their dirty hit on Ricardo Lockett nearly killed him.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":22jn4xrb said:
Short memory these Cowboy fans have. Their dirty hit on Ricardo Lockett nearly killed him.

*Lockette

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Reading through some of that thread you get tge feeling they are either high school kids and new fans of football or members of the Ned Flanders family tree.

thegameq

Reaction score
I don't think the intention is dirty, but I am seeing a lot more tackles made in that fashion, i.,e, laying down on the back of the runners/receivers legs. Is this in response to all the regulations about hitting players to high? I don't know, but I don't like this "drag style" tackling either. Laying down on the back of someone's legs is not cool.

That's what me and some friends were calling it anyway.