Maxwell

Reaction score
I kid u not I remember before the games I kept thinking about the game Maxwell had against the Cowboys last year. I just kept telling my self man I wish he was playing before the game. It was a tuff loss for me whole family nothing but Cowboy fans. We need another CB I don't care how but we need one. I think Maxwell would of made a difference last night imo. Some of you might disagree and I realize we moved on from Maxwell but He could of help us last night. Ahh just wishful thinking I guess!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
thegreeninyoureye":1ndaoh89 said:
I kid u not I remember before the games I kept thinking about the game Maxwell had against the Cowboys last year. I just kept telling my self man I wish he was playing before the game. It was a tuff loss for me whole family nothing but Cowboy fans. We need another CB I don't care how but we need one. I think Maxwell would of made a difference last night imo. Some of you might disagree and I realize we moved on from Maxwell but He could of help us last night. Ahh just wishful thinking I guess!

he was hurt though. I mean Sherman probably would've won the game last night.

The team did a nice job with the CB tandems it used this season. i'd like to see one more CB brought in (through draft ideally) to add to depth, competition and hopefully talent.

OP
OP
thegreeninyoureye
Reaction score
I hear ya Uncle! I understand he was hurt just wish he wasn't! I'm just pissed off Brother! Every season regardless I want to win the whole damn thing! Completely agree with the rest of what ur saying tho!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
thegreeninyoureye":jrg5vc0a said:
I hear ya Uncle! I understand he was hurt just wish he wasn't! I'm just pissed off Brother! Every season regardless I want to win the whole damn thing! Completely agree with the rest of what ur saying tho!

Ive read a few on here didnt think this was a Super Bowl capable team.

Im all for celebrating what the team accomplished. I didnt have high expectations going in and even less at 0-2. But once they drew Dallas I thought this team had as good a chance as teams in the past of challenging their opponent in every game. Would they have been favorites in New Orleans and LA the next couple weeks? No. But they could challenge them and who knows.

Last night was shitty.