What if in the playoffs

falcongoggles

Reaction score
The Eagles just won, Seattle would play at the Rams. This is the exact matchup everyone wanted. Furthermore, if the Eagles win, then Seattle would’ve had the NFCCG at home pending a victory against the Rams. It is EXTREMELY difficult to beat a team three times in a year. This first loss against the Cowboys, especially considering how self-inflicted it was (looking at you coaches) was a back breaker.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I think many of us were thinking that last night as the Bears were choking away that game. Would have been nice to get another shot at the Rams.

James in PA

Reaction score
The moment the Hawks lost on Saturday night, I knew the Eagles were going to beat the Bears. I knew they’d beat Chicago anyway, but this really clinched it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tusc2000

Reaction score
The Bears lost on a double boink FG attempt. Had the football landed differently on the cross bar, it could have very well rebounded the other way and the Bears would have won. It was that close. I don;t see how anyone could have predicted the outcome of that game.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nobody could, but it certainly wasn't a surprise. Why? Because the Hawks ultimately would have had a shot at the Lambs as the result of Philly being handed that game.

OP
OP
falcongoggles

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Seattle gets third crack at Rams, Eagles beat Nola, NFCCG in Seattle...oh man, let's see how this post ages over this next weekend.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
The Eagles offense can't keep up with the saints. A 5 v 6 has never happened and it won't this year either.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Not to mention we had Fluker and Sweezy playing hurt and largely ineffective - regardless of it being the 3rd time playing the Rams, did we really have a shot against their DL with a banged-up OL playing hurt because even when playing hurt those two are better than our depth?

Our 10-6 record and playoff appearance masked this being a rebuilding year, and we just didn't have the depth. It's a massive credit to our staff and players that this didn't LOOK like a rebuilding year.

Latest posts