Prescot run for 1st down at the end

rcaido

Reaction score
That play was a kick in the nuts....

Decided to check it out again and wow never notice the huge push in the back on Wagner by #89. We stop him there, we go and march for a TD.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Dallas won the game on that play. If the Hawks get a stop they win the game 21-20, 22-20 or go to OT tied at 20.

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
If the hawks stop that play, flags go on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Pete mentioned the block in the back on air today as well.

It was the knockout punch, so it would have been great to see that called. That said, we got an absolute gift on the KJ interception, so I am sure Cowboys fans could say the same there. They would have scored a TD earlier.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
We didn't see it live, but when they showed the replay, it seemed pretty obvious it was a block in the back. But hey, this is Dallas. Not that this is why they lost, BUT I'm not surprised they chose to ignore the obvious penalty.

SlickRick

Reaction score
That was what sealed the deal, we stop that play... I had no doubt in my mind Russell marches down the field for a Td.

I was looking for a holding call/block call because that gap was so wide a semi truck could have fit thru there.

Once dak got in I was like that's the ball game. Different city, different time we win that game. Just not in Dallas that night

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
That’s why you need to score more in the first 2 quarters of the game.
Take the zebra factor out of the game.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Its definitely a penalty... but still, Dak was 12 yards down the field where it took place. Defense was terrible on that play

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And there's no way you can convince me that they didn't know that it was going to be some type of a run or very short pass play. They still couldn't stop it.

OP
OP
rcaido

rcaido

Reaction score
The refs did gift 2 penalties already on 3rd down...They were probably already demoralized by that.

Oh wow, i just watch another replay...There were actually 3 push in the back on that play. The one on Wagner & then on Cowboys 71 & 52 at the initial play.
https://youtu.be/xNNamzoUj1w?t=610

Seanhawk

Reaction score
sdog1981":36x9gu8k said:
Dallas won the game on that play. If the Hawks get a stop they win the game 21-20, 22-20 or go to OT tied at 20.

Pete said on Brock & Salk this morning that they would have went for two if they would have been tied 20-20.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Seanhawk":22tly77w said:
sdog1981":22tly77w said:

Pete said on Brock & Salk this morning that they would have went for two if they would have been tied 20-20.

If your aunt had a dick, she’d be your uncle. No attack on you meant it’s more of an attack on Pete saying “I’d have kicked that guy’s ass if I wasn’t knocked out.”

Seanhawk

Reaction score
PateratoWilson":3h6fnmth said:
Seanhawk":3h6fnmth said:
sdog1981":3h6fnmth said:

If your aunt had a dick, she’d be your uncle. No attack on you meant it’s more of an attack on Pete saying “I’d have kicked that guy’s ass if I wasn’t knocked out.”

Salk specifically asked him out of curiosity because they were talking about how their approach changed after the Seabass injury. Pete did not bring it up.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
rcaido":dmonf5it said:
The refs did gift 2 penalties already on 3rd down...They were probably already demoralized by that.

Oh wow, i just watch another replay...There were actually 3 push in the back on that play. The one on Wagner & then on Cowboys 71 & 52 at the initial play.
https://youtu.be/xNNamzoUj1w?t=610

The PI on KJ was a PI and he admitted it.

Coleman's was also an obvious penalty. The ref didn't gift Dallas, we did

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, certainly the refs were not the reason we lost. But, how about the blatant facemask on Russ. Refs flat out chose to ignore it, happened right in front them.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1l5mljfv said:
Well, certainly the refs were not the reason we lost. But, how about the blatant facemask on Russ. Refs flat out chose to ignore it, happened right in front them.

That was a missed call as was the Pi on KJs interception.

The refs to me mostly let them play. Everything that was called was an obvious penalty. Both teams with only 35 penalty yards. I thought they did fine.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, I'm not one that thinks the refs had a part in this. In fact, my friends and I were talking about how this was one of the better games, officiating wise.