Bruce Irvin/Frank Clark/Seahawks on twitter.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I don't get it. What is Irvin talking about?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
HawkGA":2jgx0dcy said:

Raider fans have been talking trash to him since he left. Calling him a quitter and other stuff. He just commented that Seattle fans never treated him that way when he left.

getnasty

Reaction score
I was thinking Bruce wouldn't be a bad signing into offseason. Should be able to get him on the cheap if we wanted.

knownone

Reaction score
getnasty":3j6m3y56 said:
I was thinking Bruce wouldn't be a bad signing into offseason. Should be able to get him on the cheap if we wanted.
I think the question comes down to how cheap you can get him for. Pete has said that he'd like to bring back both Kendricks and KJ. I don't know how you can bring in Bruce and not lose one of those two. Unfortunately, I think KJ would be the odd man out and I really don't want to lose KJ.

getnasty

Reaction score
knownone":3a940ssv said:
getnasty":3a940ssv said:
I think the question comes down to how cheap you can get him for. Pete has said that he'd like to bring back both Kendricks and KJ. I don't know how you can bring in Bruce and not lose one of those two. Unfortunately, I think KJ would be the odd man out and I really don't want to lose KJ.

I'd rather Bruce play defensive end on passing downs then linebacker.

HawkGA

Reaction score
HawkFan72":ekss5suy said:
HawkGA":ekss5suy said:

Raider fans have been talking trash to him since he left. Calling him a quitter and other stuff. He just commented that Seattle fans never treated him that way when he left.

Ah thank you. Was missing that part.

Wasn't he claimed by somebody off waivers midseason? Is his contract up?

Seymour

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3as1lvqw said:
HawkGA":3as1lvqw said:

Raiders "fans" are losing their team.

Apples to oranges.