When is Kendricks' court date?

Seymour

Reaction score
I'm thinking late January to early February is what sticks in my mind.

I really hope he gets to play next season!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
His punishment already from the NFL for a first offence for what looks to have been an act of greedy financial foolishness where he got conned by a promoter was greater than many punishments for violence against women. He has made good the losses from the innocent victims of the stock promotion/ insider trading scam and has expressed remorse, promptly entered a guilty plea, and has cooperated with the authorities to make the victims whole financially. I doubt the league will impose further sanctions but then again it was a money crime and the league is only concerned with money.

It is rare to see his level of remorse cooperation and prompt restitution to the victims of his crime of insider trading.. The offence usually carries a jail sentence which he will likely receive in his case it may be shorter than normal or somewhat conditional. In his case as well he can point to the extra judicial punishment imposed upon him by the league which was severe.

If h can be re-signed I could see him playing here next season. He played well during his limited time here last season.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I doubt he does more than double digit days in the slammer if that.

Seymour

Reaction score
Well if he does get longer jail time hopefully he can keep in decent shape playing for the mean machine. :lol: :lol:

mean-machine-1974-DI.jpg

Seymour

Reaction score
Trivia question. First correct answer wins the entire internet for the day.

What famous local celebrity is in the last pic I posted???

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1cdlpf0u said:
The NFL already punished him, it's very unlikely he gets any more suspensions from the NFL.

That's not the worry, the worry is it's a federal crime, so it's the jail time that might be handed down to worry about.

Martha Stewart served five months in prison, which is the closest comparison I could find for what Kendricks did, but that carried some obstruction of justice charges.

Kendricks has been completely transparent and forthcoming with admitting he messed up, so hopefully that carries some weight and he just gets probation or a lesser prison sentence. Unfortunately these are the kinds of high profile cases judges like to make an example of people who mess with SEC and finance laws.

Seymour

Reaction score
GeekHawk":noghogdl said:
Seymour":noghogdl said:

Sonny Sixkiller?

Qz8vHKgjlovU2SD 0ZeBSKK7qz mpe Z97m287zEq86fqcto6o

Professional football

Unselected in the 1973 NFL Draft, Sixkiller had tryouts with the Los Angeles Rams in 1973,[4] and with the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League in 1974. He signed with the Philadelphia Bell of the World Football League in September 1974,[6] and played with The Hawaiians in 1975, until the league folded in October. He tried out with the San Diego Chargers in 1976.

Sixkiller was also a cast member in the 1974 film The Longest Yard. He is currently an executive for sports marketing firm IMG College, serving his alma mater, the University of Washington

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seymour":pd2kmxq8 said:

Sonny Sixkiller ex-UW QB from the 1970’s