Wyman’s Football 101: Grading the Seahawks’ WRs and TEs

ivotuk

Reaction score
Wyman’s Football 101: Grading the Seahawks’ WRs and TEs

[youtube]ilJ1fC9Dhrs[/youtube]

In the video attached in this post, Wyman gives his take on the exceptional season by Tyler Lockett, makes sense of Doug Baldwin’s injury-impacted year, and makes some some pretty interesting points about more unsung players for the Seahawks like Ed Dickson and Jaron Brown.

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/582268/fo ... wks-wr-te/

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I don't know if you are getting a lot of kudo's for posting all those Linkies throughout the Season, but I for one appreciate them. :2thumbs:

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
scutterhawk":o6t28sv5 said:
I don't know if you are getting a lot of kudo's for posting all those Linkies throughout the Season, but I for one appreciate them. :2thumbs:

Make that "two".....these are terrific! I'm a big Ed Dickson fan. Next year with everyone healthy, we ought to have one of the best TE groups in the NFL.

getnasty

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2uo7rnrf said:
scutterhawk":2uo7rnrf said:

Make that "two".....these are terrific! I'm a big Ed Dickson fan. Next year with everyone healthy, we ought to have one of the best TE groups in the NFL.

Maybe one of the best blocking tight end groups in the league.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
getnasty":3mjcht0x said:
Bigpumpkin":3mjcht0x said:
scutterhawk":3mjcht0x said:

Maybe one of the best blocking tight end groups in the league.
You said it. Dissly is nasty and Vannett is improving every game, his blocking is getting there and his catching, as well. He could run better routes...but the TE position really is one that needs time to perfect in the NFL.

Great group of TE's.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm really hopeful about Dissly getting back, though I wouldn't be surprised if it took him a full year to get back to form. Great looking kid in the limited time he had. If those three TEs get to play a whole season, they could be top of the league.

I don't see why people keep screaming we need a "#1 WR" all the time. I agree with Dave on this, our WRs are pretty good, and they fit our system well. The biggest part is that they aren't greedy, and don't whine about getting more opportunities. They all seem satisfied about that, while making the most of the opportunities they do get. Moore, we'll have to see. Would love if he could develop next year.

Oh, and many thanks for linking these vids. Great stuff!