Votes: 13 37.1%
  • 15 TDs

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • 5.0+ ypc

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

nwHawk

Reaction score
We all agree Chris Carson is an absolute stud and he had numerous beast like runs this year. Davis is likely to play elsewhere next season which may give Carson a few more touches (along with Penny).

How good was Carson this year.... 1,151 yards, 4.7 ypc and 9 TDs. What about next year?

chris98251

Reaction score
I think they still platoon pretty substantially between Penny and him with a good mix of Prosise or McKissic, would like to see Davis back also he has a different style and that dart shiftiness.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I'm very high on Carson but I'd expect Penny's share of the workload to increase in 2019. Perhaps something like 60/40 Carson/Penny on 1st/2nd and then McKissic/Prosise as the third down back. I also wouldn't be surprised if Penny gets a shot at the starting kick returner job with Lockett's probable increased targets on offense.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
I can't vote because I would select none. Penny takin this job over. Deal with it!

Seymour

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":3br1bc43 said:
I can't vote because I would select none. Penny takin this job over. Deal with it!

So you are a Penny fan rather than a Seahawks fan then? :roll:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":6f9h8cdn said:

Doubt it, unless Carson gets hurt.

Penny has some explosion, but from what we saw this year he doesn't look like the physical back Pete wants for this offense.

I honestly like the run game just fine, the two headed monster run attack keeps both backs fresher and healthier. We were spoiled with Lynch, that type of production and durability is rare.

Now I would like to see Carson integrated more into the passing and screen game. Pete keeps telling us he has great hands, but we don't see it in games.

mrt144

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2ujxizsw said:
ImTheScientist":2ujxizsw said:

Doubt it, unless Carson gets hurt.

Penny has some explosion, but from what we saw this year he doesn't look like the physical back Pete wants for this offense.

I honestly like the run game just fine, the two headed monster run attack keeps both backs fresher and healthier. We were spoiled with Lynch, that type of production and durability is rare.

Now I would like to see Carson integrated more into the passing and screen game. Pete keeps telling us he has great hands, but we don't see it in games.

I seem to recall IATS hilariously telling me that Carson was inexplicably loved by Pete for only reasons Pete understands and that Carson was in fact a bum charity case.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Carson is a top 10 back in this league, but I expect Penny to build on what he started to look like in the latter half of the year and break more chunk runs as a different element.

chris98251

Reaction score
I expect a much more Thunder and Lighting approach with both health next year.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
1500 yds would be a nice individual accomplishment. 15 tds would be a great contribution to the TEAM

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Seymour":14jihna9 said:
ImTheScientist":14jihna9 said:

So you are a Penny fan rather than a Seahawks fan then? :roll:

Well, he doesn't have a choice. Lacy is gone.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He may be able to accomplish both. He missed two 2 1/2 games in 2018 season. He may have been real close to 1500 yds had he been healthy all season. He finished with 9 TDs in 2018. So both are very doable in 2019 (should he stay healthy all season).

OP
OP
nwHawk

nwHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3n4sfa4u said:
I expect a much more Thunder and Lighting approach with both health next year.

Me too. I think Carson and Penny will take 85% of the touches.

doso

Reaction score
Penny will be better this year. Hopefully he picks up Carson's conditioning regimen. I like McKissic and Davis over Prosise. The few snaps that Prosise played this season didn't look good...

raisethe3

Reaction score
1500 yards seem do-able. I picked that and perhaps 15tds as well!

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
chris98251":3govxfki said:
I think they still platoon pretty substantially between Penny and him with a good mix of Prosise or McKissic, would like to see Davis back also he has a different style and that dart shiftiness.
Oh come on! Prosise can't possibly be back next year.