Something big is coming

Chawker

Reaction score
This offseason theres something big comming ,maybe two. Our team could be total different come august.

Maybe a ET trade for D. Lawrence, then I wonder why the Raiders have two extra late round selections. I wonder how Russ would look in silver and black. I'm not tring to blow up this board, rather just thinking outloud.

Just remember you heard it here first.
Cheers

QuahHawk

Reaction score
A new owner? That would be huge. Mackenzie Beezos now that she is about to bev the richest Women in the world.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Pete Carroll is finally going to buy new shoes, this will cause CJ Procise to hurt himelf.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Something big is coming?

*Insert your mom joke here*

Seanhawk

Reaction score
You really wonder why the Raiders have two extra late round selections? What an odd thing to think about.

By the way, looking at your signature...what's a frontly lobotomy?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2lt4sjnr said:
You really wonder why the Raiders have two extra late round selections? What an odd thing to think about.

Methinks he means Frontal Lobotomy. That is where they take half your brain out and make you a line coach. :stirthepot:

Seymour

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":z4ot8opc said:
Seanhawk":z4ot8opc said:

Methinks he means Frontal Lobotomy. That is where they take half your brain out and make you a line coach. :stirthepot:

I thought it was remove half your brain to prepare you for your sex change operation? :twisted:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I honestly think this will be a pretty quiet off season.

I think we're going to try and get guys like Reed and Clark extended, and try to resign Sweezy and Fluker...........then maybe a couple mid level D-line free agent signings for depth.

Other than that, I don't think you're going to see any bigtime trades or signings. I think Pete and John have a plan to continue to build a young defense through the draft.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3lrf7wxu said:

I think we're going to try and get guys like Reed and Clark extended, and try to resign Sweezy and Fluker...........then maybe a couple mid level D-line free agent signings for depth.

Other than that, I don't think you're going to see any bigtime trades or signings. I think Pete and John have a plan to continue to build a young defense through the draft.

Pretty much this. I expect a few trade backs on draft day so they team ends up with 7 or so picks, but otherwise I think it will be all about taking care of the current house.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1dpvrzyh said:
Seanhawk":1dpvrzyh said:

But which half?

sutz

Reaction score
HawkGA":13gzuiur said:
Sgt. Largent":13gzuiur said:

Pretty much this. I expect a few trade backs on draft day so they team ends up with 7 or so picks, but otherwise I think it will be all about taking care of the current house.
Yeah, we're not sitting on a lot of capital when it comes to off-season deals. They'll probably do the usual trade down to try to turn 4 picks into 6 or 8 if they can. Fantasy football gurus and draftniks are in for a dull off-season.

Seymour

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":re939sgv said:

Then they better quit trading our draft picks away, we have just 4 this year. Also huge red flag blunders like McDowell absolutely need to stop or more 10-6 and early exits should be expected.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
SNDavidson":nb50zc9k said:
Pete Carroll is finally going to buy new shoes, this will cause CJ Procise to hurt himelf.

Promising beginning, expected ending.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seymour":10108vml said:
Sgt. Largent":10108vml said:

Then they better quit trading our draft picks away, we have just 4 this year. Also huge red flag blunders like McDowell absolutely need to stop or more 10-6 and early exits should be expected.

They did stop last year, and were about to get the 2nd rounder back with KC before Earl got hurt again.

I'd be shocked if we didn't trade down at least once, if not twice in the first round to get picks back this draft. We usually do that anyway, so no reason to think we'll just have four picks after this draft is over.

Seymour

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":28wbbd33 said:
Seymour":28wbbd33 said:
Sgt. Largent":28wbbd33 said:

They did stop last year, and were about to get the 2nd rounder back with KC before Earl got hurt again.

I'd be shocked if we didn't trade down at least once, if not twice in the first round to get picks back this draft. We usually do that anyway, so no reason to think we'll just have four picks after this draft is over.

I don't think we end with 4. I KNOW we have far less draft stock no matter how many picks they end up with though.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seymour":31dsdkwu said:
Sgt. Largent":31dsdkwu said:
Seymour":31dsdkwu said:
Sgt. Largent":31dsdkwu said:

I don't think we end with 4. I KNOW we have far less draft stock no matter how many picks they end up with though.

Trading down once or twice in the first round should be more then enough to get a late 2nd rounder, and getting back our 6th and 7th? All you gotta do is trade down once in the 3rd or 4th round, and you can get both those back easily.

For a draft deep in DB's, safeties and DE's, our biggest needs? I'm not worried, John and Pete know how to draft defense.