Video: 1983 AFC Wild Card Game. Broncos @ Seahawks

sutz

Reaction score
Ahhh, the good old days. The real Curt Warner and Krieg to Largent. :2thumbs:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Man, that was awesome. Warner, Largent, Easley, Green, great special teams(Tillman). I even spotted fellow Zeeland High School graduate Ron Essink. Thanks for posting this.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sweet...Man I miss those big shoulder pads, big numbers, big HAWK on the sleeves, the mesh jerseys...That would be such a sweet retro uniform for the current era to rock once or twice a year.

James in PA

Reaction score
Aros":8za22d1k said:
Sweet...Man I miss those big shoulder pads, big numbers, big HAWK on the sleeves, the mesh jerseys...That would be such a sweet retro uniform for the current era to rock once or twice a year.
So often fans of other teams will tell me, “man, those old Seahawks uniforms were the best.” I just purchased a retro hoodie because I miss that look and most of my stuff is the current logo and colors. That retro uni is so overdue for a comeback. Give the fans what they want. I bet if they took a poll, retro uni wins in a landslide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greenhell

Reaction score
As a 10 year old back then I hadn't decided on a team to support. Being from Colorado my parents tried to indoctrinate me into the Orange and Blue. I wasn't having it.

It was this game that I became a die-hard Hawk fan. This season will be 36 years I've supported this team and organization and I wouldn't change a thing. :179417: