Seahawks v Oilers Wild Card

HawkGA

Reaction score
This was the game with the interception by Fred Young that was overruled on reply. I remember it being a lot more inconclusive, but looking at it now I'm even more shocked they called it incomplete. Happens right around the 27 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iel_VsL-d0

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Why is anyone suprised?
This happened to the Hawks for years.

seabowl

Reaction score
I remember Bosworth having an incredible game. The bad call was about as much of a hometown call as you'll ever see.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
When he came up after hitting the ground it looked to me that he didn’t have control of the ball. That might be why it was ruled incomplete. Of course, trying to judge that on 30 year old video combined with some of the tin foil hats around here would make a wasted debate.

Robbed!

endzorn

Reaction score
I can remember where I was, where I sat and what I ate during that game. Time warp.

olyfan63

Reaction score
This looks to me like one of those where whatever the call on the field was, it wouldn't be overturned based on *that* video.
It looks like a good interception, it's just that there is a moment of doubt where Fredd falls on the ball and we cant see, from the available angles, with 100% clarity if he traps it against the turf or not.

kmeleon

Reaction score
I remember this game. Was a kid and had the flu....and this heartbreaking loss. Boooooo