Dissly

Seymour

Reaction score
No news I've heard. Possibly the crickets know?

sdog1981

Reaction score
Grahm got hurt during the 9th game and Dissly got hurt week 4. So he should be 5 weeks further along.

sutz

Reaction score
sdog1981":1ou3quiy said:
Grahm got hurt during the 9th game and Dissly got hurt week 4. So he should be 5 weeks further along.
Graham took more than a year to get to full strength, though IIRC.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Graham was older too, and not much into being a physical player. Suspect we won't see much of him until TC.

LargentFan

Reaction score
jammerhawk":2vfpf0og said:
Graham was older too, and not much into being a physical player.
I enjoyed Graham while he was here and I don't have anything bad to say about him, but I will never EVER forget the play where he lost yardage to avoid contact with Kam.

https://streamable.com/z2nqw

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
As a physical therapist I can tell you that it takes longer than 12 months following patellar tendon repair for a high level athlete like these to regain their explosiveness and speed. However we saw with Jimmy Graham that they can still be very productive (the year after he tore the patellar tendon was his most productive as a Seahawk with 900+ yards). No news is not news at this point with Dissly. I expect him to be able to pick up nearly where he left off last season. I think we'd all take 600 yards and 6 TDs from him yeah? (When he got hurt he was on pace for 32 catches, 624 yards and 8 TDs)

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Seems like at the combine Pete said Dissley was the only concern about players being ready for training camp. It's a nasty injury and not everyone comes back form it, unfortunately.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And his blocking is a massive plus, exactly why they drafted him in the first place. Looking forward to seeing him in Seahawk colors for years to come.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
sdog1981":1bgqsv9i said:

I also remember Graham had a miraculous recovery. Dissly is much younger but everyone heals differently.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Largent80":38ftq34k said:
I think they may draft a T.E.

I hope not. Seems silly considering we have spent a 3rd and a 4th on the position in the past three years.

Largent80

Reaction score
This is a good TE class, and Dissly is a ?.....So with that rushing attack and Vannett in his last year, they may, just sayin'

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Last I heard, he was seen catching passes in rehab.

In my own little mock draft, I do have them taking a TE though, but more of a receiving TE in the later rounds, like Kahale Warring from SDSU. I think there's a possibility that they let Vannett & Dickson go when their time is up, so drafting a TE now might not be so preposterous.

toffee

Reaction score
Dissly played in four games last season, he had one great game, a good game, and one so so games.

1st game:
targeted: 5
caught: 3
yards: 105
average: 19.5
long: 66

2nd game:
targeted: 5
caught: 3
yards: 42
average: 14
long: 34

3rd game:
targeted: 3
caught: 1
yards: 4
average: 4
long: 4

4th game: he got hurt
targeted: 1
caught: 1
yards: 5
average: 5
long: 5

I like to see how Dissly performs with DCs game planned against him.

Dickson quietly caught passes with high percentage 12 out of 13:
targeted: 13
caught: 12
yards: 143
average: 11.9
long: 42

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I don't think his contributions can be seen with just numbers. He's a hell of a blocker, was the same at U Dub. It's like having an extra lineman out there. Clearly they were a little surprised at how good his hands are. He didn't catch a lot of passes in College, but I've seen him in person many times, and he does have really good hands when the ball comes his way.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Also labeled a tough guy. Really liked a lot of his blocking in this tape.

[youtube]SXdq4MstmC4[/youtube]

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Thx for sharing. They had no business losing that game. Browning in big games :roll:

But back on topic, love how Diss plays the game.