How your seat relocation appointment go?

hulbe

Reaction score
Single ticket here trying to move to Seahawks side. A seat keeps popping up every two minutes but errors out when I try to grab it. System probably not updating.

Curt

Reaction score
My relocation was on Friday. There were only singles available in the lower bowl but I have a pair. I stayed upper bowl but went down 6 rows from GG to AA. My immediate front neighbour in row Z will pay $20 more than me per game.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I got an email at 5 AM today, that my relocation appointment started at 9 am Today..which I didn't see until 11 AM today. By the time I got in, obviously only the scraps were left.

I had two pairs on the aisle seated behind each other away from the 50 in sec 338. I moved to sec 336 middle pack but had to move up 7 rows, BUT I did manage to get all four seats together now, also not aisle.

So I am significantly closer to the 50, move up 7 rows, lose aisle (but at the same time also don't have to stand for every person who leaves for concessions/bathroom). Lets hope it works out. I've been in my same seats for the last 7 years.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I've always been able to do it online, but this is the first year I haven't been able to.. a little frustrating not to see the map but at least I was able to get 7 rows closer 309 EE.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
hulbe":2g023sr1 said:
Single ticket here trying to move to Seahawks side. A seat keeps popping up every two minutes but errors out when I try to grab it. System probably not updating.
Call your Seahawks Tickets rep. Let them do it. My guy Steve Lund is awesome.