Blue Pride Wait list

devo2478

Reaction score
Looking at the TM site for tickets as single game tickets are now on sale. There are a lot of seats open for single game sales. Did they blow through the 20,000 people on the waitlist or whatever that number on Blue pride pluse the wait list for the wait list? Wondering if renewals fell off that much. Lots of seats open it looks like. Wondering if anyone on the wait list did not get seats this season?

sdog1981

Reaction score
It took the Redskins 20 years to admit they did not have a season ticket waiting list.

kidhawk

Reaction score
IIRC, a few years ago, the Seahawks cancelled a bunch of season tickets that were going to resellers and started selling individual games themselves with these tickets. The season ticket list has a cap. I am not sure what that number is, but there has always been a certain number of tickets available beyond the season tickets.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
What is the blue pride list at these days?

Sure am glad I got my ST’s when I did, 1st year of the new stadium.

I plan on leaving them to my kids.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Unless you paid for the PSL I don’t think they are transferable.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Maybe not but guaranteed if they do the tickets will be offered to the next in line.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":22w6dt03 said:
My brother died 10 years ago and I had no problem getting his tickets transferred to my account. I had someone buying them for years but they had to stay in my name or go back in the ticket pool.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
I am pretty sure that if you are a STH that has already renewed and PAID IN FULL for the 2019 season, you can list any games you want for sale through the NFL Ticket Exchange and that is why there are so many tickets listed for sale already.

If I am wrong I am sure someone will tell me but when I was on my STH account a day or so ago I know that I was able to list tickets if I wanted to on the NFL Ticket Exchange.

According to my ticket guy the Blue Pride list is still quite long unless you want the most expensive Club Sections seats, $300 plus per game, ouch!

GO HAWKS!!!

hedgehawk

Reaction score
nIdahoSeahawk":1p87t3fi said:
I’ve been on the list to join the list for years with no luck.

I got on the blue pride list last year after being on the list to join the list since 2012. There were still a ridiculous amount of people ahead of me. No updates so far this year.

mikeak

Reaction score
peppersjap":142hxfd5 said:
Flyingsquad23":142hxfd5 said:
My brother died 10 years ago and I had no problem getting his tickets transferred to my account. I had someone buying them for years but they had to stay in my name or go back in the ticket pool.

Just to confirm - and they are not charter seats?

I do wonder if 10 years ago they were looser with the rules as the waitlist wasn't like it is now

Curt

Reaction score
I bought my seasons for the first time in the fall of 2011 (For the 2012 season) and there was no waiting list. I got them immediately. It changed shortly after though.

OP
OP
D

devo2478

Reaction score
Thats whats so weird. Lots of single game tickets available in the Hawks next and in the end zones on both levels. Surprised to see that many available. I know they get more money per ticket through single game purchases but you would think they would go through that list a bit to get tickets in hands of people. Lots of revenue waiting to be had.

HawkerD

Reaction score
Finally after about 6-7 years I am making it on to the Blue Pride wait list. HA. That means I probably have 5 years before I can buy ST's