Pick 47, 2nd Round - Marquise Blair , S, Utah

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
He's got range and versatility. He's played single-high, as well as two deep looks. Box, too, but not a fit there in the pros due to his slight frame. Plays with his hair on fire, which can not be taught. This guy reeks of LOB-type play.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Definitely had a bit of a huh? response to the call. Explosive player with a mean streak. Looks like we got our new FS.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":42ump2g6 said:
He's got range and versatility. He's played single-high, as well as two deep looks. Box, too, but not a fit there in the pros due to his slight frame. Plays with his hair on fire, which can not be taught. This guy reeks of LOB-type play.

His frame is a bit smaller, but it seems as if he does his best work in the box.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
He's a projected fifth rounder in this draft analysis I found. He must have the Spider Man arms our front office loves so much in the dbs. We definitely filled a position of need. Now the rest of the draft is just gravy. I'm getting the feeling Schneider knows what the hell he's doing, and the analasysts don't

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
This guy will replace Coleman or Thomas with Delano Hill taking up the other free position.

Was a but huh when it was announced but this is such a seahawky pick. I'm screenshotting this thread as the impending negativity is going to look foolish over time.

Lithium

Reaction score
Maulbert":k5v6njee said:
Found this tweet from a Utah radio host when I googled Blair:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/KyleAMadson/status/1121932500257738752[/tweet]

All I need to hear.

nanomoz

Reaction score
This dude is an absolute murderer and is fast enough to be a nickel hybrid. If you don't like the pick, cool. But the Hawks' defense has gotten so damn much tougher over the past 12 hours. So much.

toffee

Reaction score
Dude has that Seahawks “F” written all over him. That normally translate well in couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrThortan

Reaction score
I'm ok with the pick and will look forward to looking him up, but he was projected for rounds 3-4 in the draft. The FO must really like him I guess. Can't always predict where a player will go. Glad they got their guy.

Lithium

Reaction score
toffee":2ls4vb03 said:
Dude has that Seahawks “F” written all over him. That normally translate well in couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I completely agree. Beautiful pick.

And as the the rankings, if you didn't do the rankings yourself it's just a dudes opinion. There's a reason that those people aren't picking the players and js is

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Utah_Football/status/1010559255944953856[/tweet]

Destroys a lineman, and then N'Keal Harry, in the first 2 clips

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
What the hell is up with all the double posts today?

MrThortan

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":4qx1gtfl said:
What the hell is up with all the double posts today?

It's been pretty bad. If we make it to the Super Bowl this year the site may melt.