710 FRI - Love Gee Scott.

ivotuk

Reaction score
BROCK AND SALK
May 3, 2019 - Hour 1

Brock & Salk get their first chance to react to what they heard from Pete Carroll yesterday.

Coach says he'll hold Russell Wilson to a higher standard than ever, should fans do the same?

With Seahawks rookie mini camp getting underway today Brock shares 5 storylines we should be keeping an eye on.

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/category/ ... k+and+Salk

BROCK AND SALK
May 3, 2019 - Hour 2

The guys are joined in studio by Gee Scott to preview this weekend's Seahawks rookie mini camp and Gee's first impressions after hanging out with some of the rookies yesterday.

At 8:30 - a critical examination of which jersey numbers each new Seahawks rookie would fit best in.

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/category/ ... k+and+Salk

Tical21

Reaction score
C'mon man, we aren't allowed to hold Russell Wilson to any standard. That's blasphemy. Russell is to be only praised. Everyone must have a photo of Russell Wilson in their home facing due east and there can be nothing else on that wall. Russell Wilson once beat the Vikings, who were allowed to have all 47 players on the field at the same time, by himself. He has a secret lair in his home for unicorns and never shoots higher than 18 on the golf course. His body is so efficient he never needs to use the toiled to urinate or defecate.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He's always been held to a higher standard. Especially by much of the fanbase. Shoot, he's the QB, it is expected to get too much of the blame, and sometimes too much credit. He's used to it. He can and will get better, I expect it. He would be the first to tell you he can improve his game.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Tical21":2mna6fm3 said:
C'mon man, we aren't allowed to hold Russell Wilson to any standard. That's blasphemy. Russell is to be only praised. Everyone must have a photo of Russell Wilson in their home facing due east and there can be nothing else on that wall. Russell Wilson once beat the Vikings, who were allowed to have all 47 players on the field at the same time, by himself. He has a secret lair in his home for unicorns and never shoots higher than 18 on the golf course. His body is so efficient he never needs to use the toiled to urinate or defecate.

Wait, that sounds like.......Unicorns

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
JOHN CLAYTON
May 3, 2019 - Hour 1

The Seahawks Rookie Mini Camp begins today! John Clayton previews what he expects to see this weekend out at the VMAC in the Top Five.

And from Cleveland, Mariners Insider Shannon Drayer, joins the program to preview the series.

Then the Professor takes us Behind the Lines!

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/category/ ... hn+Clayton

JOHN CLAYTON
May 3, 2019 - Hour 2

Which Seahawks team do you think will be better? The 2018 or 2019 team? John Clayton takes your calls.

And it's time to give a traveling grade to D'Angelo Russell in The Report Card.

Then to get your ready for the weekend, the Groz makes his daily visit!

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/category/ ... hn+Clayton

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
Gee Scott is a moron who got lucky washing famous peoples cars. I never care for his input. He never lets others talk and is hard to listen to when he gets worked up.

TreeRon

Reaction score
Tical21":u5vzk394 said:

Eureka ! Enlightenment !

Smellyman

Reaction score
425HawkSpark":212br07p said:
Gee Scott is a moron who got lucky washing famous peoples cars. I never care for his input. He never lets others talk and is hard to listen to when he gets worked up.

I can't stand Gee either. Jock sniffer

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I hope Pete holds Russ to a higher standard too... high enough that he’s allowed some freedom to run the offense to its strengths. If not then It’s time for Russell to take over. It’s time for him to tell Pete & Shotty to stick a bad play call up their wazu’s and run the play that should have been called like Rogers, Rapeberger, & Brady do. In order to take the next step he must take over!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Smellyman":3kt0kc8w said:
425HawkSpark":3kt0kc8w said:

Add me to that list as well.

Can't stomach radio and/or TV sports broadcasters that chimp-scream non-stop. It is so irritating.

notyou

Reaction score
425HawkSpark":18nxq3if said:
You can add me to that list to "Bruh"
He's damn annoying.

toffee

Reaction score
I am a Russell Wilson homer, but I am a bit concerned with his non football activities, one can only multitask so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Tical21":2zatpsjy said:
Holding someone to a higher standard and criticizing the living shit out of them are two entirely different gigs. :roll:

Ozzy

Reaction score
He's much worse on social media. Very antagonistic, doesn't like being challenged on his ideas even after putting it out there to be challenged. I avoid all Gee Scott anything. Glad he's not a big part of 710 anymore. Hope he has success in his future endeavors though just not a fan personally.

onanygivensunday":3e5usyph said:
Smellyman":3e5usyph said:
425HawkSpark":3e5usyph said:

Add me to that list as well.

Can't stomach radio and/or TV sports broadcasters that chimp-scream non-stop. It is so irritating.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
I dunno. I think he's mellowed since he got cut from the sports segments. Back then, omg his input was useless. He would mellow out, probably after an ass chewing, do good work, then start getting out of control. It was an endless cycle.

But they have reined him in since then, and put him on the "news" where nobody listens Since then, he's gotten much better and the short segments they give him are pretty good.

I can never figure out how people get such a good thing, and let their ego ruin their lives. It's idiotic and childish. But there's still hope for him.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
425HawkSpark":1fyx2gct said:

He's full of himself always brags about how cool he is with players.

His son is a helluva player though