Rookie Camp Roster

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1124436231767511040[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1124438570960281600[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/1124438251857633280[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/1124436526501285888[/tweet]

Jville

Reaction score
Seafan":3224sgrv said:
Check out #68 on the roster. A 6' 9" 346lb tackle.

#68 Jordan Murry can be see in the tweeted video clip below. He is only 21 years old.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/1124454039825969153[/tweet]

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Metcalf put in tons of work with a famous wr coach before the draft. We might've just drafted Jerry Rice, here.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

DomeHawk

Lords of Scythia":2fffn0lv said:
Metcalf put in tons of work with a famous wr coach before the draft. We might've just drafted Jerry Rice, here.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a lot of hype surrounding DK right now but remember, the people that are the best evaluators of talent left him the last player taken in the second round.

I really like him, he has a great attitude but for now at least, I keep my expectations realistic.

chris98251

Reaction score
DomeHawk":38nrh2er said:
Lords of Scythia":38nrh2er said:

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a lot of hype surrounding DK right now but remember, the people that are the best evaluators of talent left him the last player taken in the second round.

I really like him, he has a great attitude but for now at least, I keep my expectations realistic.

Yeah like those that let Carson go to the 7th, Wilson to the 3rd, Sherman and Kam to the 5th, Wagner in the 2nd and so forth.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
DomeHawk":n017hsih said:
Lords of Scythia":n017hsih said:

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The same people let WIlson fall to the third round.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

DomeHawk

chris98251":2cfkfxbc said:
DomeHawk":2cfkfxbc said:
Lords of Scythia":2cfkfxbc said:

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah like those that let Carson go to the 7th, Wilson to the 3rd, Sherman and Kam to the 5th, Wagner in the 2nd and so forth.

There's always going to be anomalies, and I sincerely hope DK is one of those, BUT for every one of those players that panned out to be better than predicted I could name you hundreds that weren't.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
DomeHawk":1gkbl3m3 said:
chris98251":1gkbl3m3 said:
DomeHawk":1gkbl3m3 said:
Lords of Scythia":1gkbl3m3 said:

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's always going to be anomalies, and I sincerely hope DK is one of those, BUT for every one of those players that panned out to be better than predicted I could name you hundreds that weren't.

I'll be generous and predict his rookie season stats will be somewhere around having 600+ yards & 5 TD's. I think that would be a good 1st year, not too unrealistic.

chris98251

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3cf5tdmj said:
Wouldn't it be great to have a WR that attracts the attention of the national sports press?

We had three Jeremey Stevens and Koren Robinson, and Steve Largent. they were in the Press a lot...…………..

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Seafan":2smcon3o said:
Check out #68 on the roster. A 6' 9" 346lb tackle.

Is it rookie minicamp or auditions for Game of Thrones?