Seahawks signed Ziggy according to Schefter

Seafan

Reaction score
Can't hurt. If Ziggy is healthy the front line will be solid and will make the Hawks a serious contender.

toffee

Reaction score
What Pete and John couldn't accomplish in the draft, they just made that up in FA.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Read something after the draft that said Seattle was just waiting for the May 7 deadline to pass so he wouldn’t count against the compensatory pick count. Makes this a better signing than it would seem on its face.

James in PA

Reaction score
I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bloodkingg

Reaction score
Visiting Seattle in beautiful May, seeing our facilities, knowing how the culture is here...welcome!

JerHawk81

Reaction score
With Clark gone and not getting much pass rush in the draft, and this being a one year deal signed after May 7- I almost don't care what we pay. Pay the man $17M with incentives to $20M... I'm fine with it...

mikeak

Reaction score
So is Collier plus Ziggy better than Clark especially when you consider that we are likely paying millions less

I think so as long as he is 100% healed but time will tell

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Hope the numbers are right, and there is enough left to sign a vet DT as well.

The FO is absolutely checking off all the boxes this offseason.

Hope Ziggy has his jiggy back. We won’t see him until late August but that’s fine if he’s healthy and ready to rumble.

knownone

Reaction score
His contract is 1 year 13.5M, 5.5M guaranteed, 8M in incentives.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome Ziggy! Now stay healthy and get to work!

JPC4Days

Reaction score
knownone":3cd2919s said:
His contract is 1 year 13.5M, 5.5M guaranteed, 8M in incentives.

I was acting earlier like .. oh well .. get em don't get em whatever .. but ... I was hoping for this.. now I can root for you dude. My guess is the Seahawks are hoping they pay every bit of that 13.5 because it will mean he had a good year...
I know I know .. he can't stay healthy ... but what if he does .. he could bridge us until our next young stud LEO.

Also we can sign him to a K J type deal next year and if he walks for more money we get a comp pick. It is starting to get real interesting around here
So your saying there's a chance...

Good luck Ziggy I hope you make all that money

CPHawk

Reaction score
If the highlight video is any indication, he owes Cable a few million for fielding such an incompetent OL.

JPC4Days

Reaction score
Now Danny Shelton as our big garbage can full of dirt NT and another depth LB/LEO pass rusher type .. then all we have to do is wait it out until training camp... while John works the 90 man everyday bringing in studs that we have never heard about but could turn into something.

I don't know what all this means for wins and losses .. but man from Kelly stovetop stouffer to the owner that shall never be named.... and all the bad years tell now I feel like we earned a long run of great football .. cheers to that all.

Whatever happens they are competing ... and thank you all that attend the games and make it crazy loud .. you are helping us win tie breakers .. with these kind of free agents .. thank you all so much and keep it up .. don't you all dare stop doing your thing ..

Cheers

DJrmb

Reaction score
Nice to get this done quickly because now they can turn their focus on the next FA they want before teams swoop them up. Still a lot of guys out there that I could see us having interest in.

getnasty

Reaction score
Big move and a good price, if he stays healthy this could make us a contender.

Kinger95

Reaction score
Hard not to like it when it’s a no brainer . We needed a pass rusher, it’s only 1 year so there’s no downside, incentive based so you have to figure he’s gonna go hard, plus you didn’t give up a comp pick but yet likely get one of he leaves. This was a no brainer

Latest posts