Coach, I haven’t even done anything yet Chancellor answered

ivotuk

Reaction score
"These legendary players will always be a part of our Seahawks family.” - GM John Schneider

A Great Football Player And Leader In Our Program,” Kam Chancellor Left An Impressive Legacy With Seahawks

Kam Chancellor wasn’t ready to lead when Seahawks coach Pete Carroll first suggested that the young safety had that ability in him despite his status as a rookie.

“Coach, I haven’t even done anything yet,” was Chancellor’s response, he recalled years later.

Over time, however, Chancellor did plenty that proved not just to his teammates and coaches, but also to himself that he had what it took not just to be one of the NFL’s best safeties, but a player who can make those around him better through his words and actions.

After the season ended, Carroll made it clear that he hopes to have Chancellor around in 2019 and beyond.

“I loved having him around,” Carroll said. “Every time that he was with us on the road late in the season, I just loved him being with us because he is a steadying force. He’s one of those guys that helps other people perform better and feel more confident and feel better about themselves. He has a way of doing that. He was very helpful and I hope that we can keep him close to the program. He’s got great input.”

https://www.seahawks.com/news/a-great-f ... an-impress

quadsas

Reaction score
Kam is awesome. He had problems with the non playing staff but he sorted them out in very tactful way and hope he stays around.