STH Gift

nrayorr

Reaction score
Have any of you season ticket holders received your gift yet and if so is it something decent?

tacomahawk

Reaction score
They usually don’t send anything out till right before the preseason. I am expecting a coupon to Jack in the Box, or some Alberto jerky, the way the gifts have been trending the last several years. Last years luggage tag, was throughly underwhelming. The fact that someone actually thought that was a quality “gift” that people would like, much less feel good about, spoke volumes for me, on how the team really feels about STH.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm just happy to be a STH, I expect nothing from the gift. If it's something cool, great. But meh, I'll be good with the 2 dollars off at Taco Time coupon :irishdrinkers:
I don't equate the gift to how the team feels about the STH's. I've never felt like they didn't care about us, maybe that's just me. Some gifts have cool, some not so much and some hilarious bad.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I'm with Soulfish on this one, the point of having season tickets is the tickets themselves. I'd personally be just fine if they got rid of the 'gift' entirely and just spent their time on the game day experience.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
They don't have to give STHs any gifts...It's always an afterthought to me anyways. Other than a couple years here and there, the gifts have been pretty "meh" overall. Just give me my damn tickets. :p

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Since they aren't sending paper tickets anymore, are they really even going to send a gift now? I kinda doubt it. My favorites were the License plate frames.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
License plate was tight. Flag w/the year you became a STH was pretty cool too. Blanket was excellent, though my dog immediately took ownership of that one :lol:

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":l9xyetzi said:
License plate was tight. Flag w/the year you became a STH was pretty cool too. Blanket was excellent, though my dog immediately took ownership of that one :lol:
Blanket was good. Seems to me they did the license plate 2x. Once was pre-super bowl that was black and said Season Ticket Holder. The other was post-super bowl that was metal and celebrated the championship. I've lost both now, one on a car that was totaled and the other on a car I sold to the dealer and forget to get it back before they wholesaled it.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
The STH gifts are given by only a few teams from what I have heard so we should consider ourselves lucky to get what we get, BUT;

When comparing some STH gifts to others it is VERY hard to not expect a 5 star gift every time like the Laptop Seahawk bag I still use along with the Hawk Blanket laying across the back of my recliner as I speak along with some others that were pretty cool.

I will admit the luggage tag made me think "really, is this the best you could come up with?", but then like others have said I am more than happy with the tickets alone, I just wish some of the in stadium things were much better than they are since my tickets have over doubled in price since the Clink opened and it seems like food and concession services have been going down hill ever since and they are INSANELY priced.

I can't wait for this season to start.

GO HAWKS!!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
My first STH year was 1993, been quite a variety of stuff. One year there was a really cool laptop bag, I had forgotten about that one. That corny hat that would only fit a 5 year old, the luggage tag and the playing cards. Those were so bad, but meh. If they insist on sending us a gift, give us 20 bucks off at the team shop, something like that.

OP
OP
nrayorr

nrayorr

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. My first STH gift was the flags a few years back. Don't get me wrong, if all I got was the tickets I'm good. However, like a few have already mentioned I would really like some decently priced food and beer.